If someone calls you nice, kind or a good boy, it's a huge sign that you're not sexually attractive

Madridista

Madridista

Hala Madrid
Being good or kind doesn't make women wet. I took a lot of time to realize this. Women like adventure, thrill, fun, etc. They don't get these things by going out with the role models of society. I'm not saying we should break rules or hurt anyone, but we should seek to be more "radical". Having the bad boy style without the criminal part. If you know what I mean.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, 5'7 zoomer, micropp and 4 others
behavior doesn't matter. only looks

• +1
Reactions: greywind, rhinoplasty, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
You're not a good boy

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Red pill thought pattern

@iam good boy @goodboyluca @Kindnessmax

Over for all 3 of you.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Madridista
Being good or kind doesn't make women wet. I took a lot of time to realize this. Women like adventure, thrill, fun, etc. They don't get these things by going out with the role models of society. I'm not saying we should break rules or hurt anyone, but we should seek to be more "radical". Having the bad boy style without the criminal part. If you know what I mean.
Kinda legit tbh. I don't think it's as easy for women to like you if they don't atleast see some aspect of you as potentially being "dangerous" (obviously I'm not talking about thinking you're a potential murderer/school shooter or w/e I'm talking about knowing that you may be willing to do some things that society wouldn't condone like beating someone up, getting into fights, doing hard drugs, etc)

It's also about striking a balance. You need to tow the line where she see's you're treating her right and knows you're not gonna physically hurt her but at the same time she can see some aspects that are potentially dangerous to others/yourself. Can't be too nice & can't be too radical.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, rhinoplasty, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
The worst part about me is this I’m very logical and boring I can tell literally every women’s pussy is drying up when they sense this off me

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Kinda legit tbh. I don't think it's as easy for women to like you if they don't atleast see some aspect of you as potentially being "dangerous" (obviously I'm not talking about thinking you're a potential murderer/school shooter or w/e I'm talking about knowing that you may be willing to do some things that society wouldn't condone like beating someone up, getting into fights, doing hard drugs, etc)

It's also about striking a balance. You need to tow the line where she see's you're treating her right and knows you're not gonna physically hurt her but at the same time she can see some aspects that are potentially dangerous to others/yourself. Can't be too nice & can't be too radical.
Very well said. Every time I displayed my kindness, women interpreted it as a sign of weakness and were not interested anymore.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Girls like it when you have dark humour that is almost racist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and Madridista
Water

• +1
My honest reaction

• Love it