if someone can put themselves down and roast themselves, you can tell they are a good person

swaggyp1

swaggyp1

Kraken
they're not arrogant

self depreciation is a loser trait

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Trilogy, Pikabro and 1 other person
how much money you got until next payday
I have over $500 in credit card debt I need to pay off by the end of the week or I'll get charged interest.

• JFL
Reactions: mogger123, wollet2 and Vermilioncore
how much money you got until next payday

i technically have 25k in my account, but my debt is 55k

so I actually have -30k

gonna put 22k of that to the debt next week, then im gonna keep 3k as a regular fund

i technically have 25k in my account, but my debt is 55k

so I actually have -30k

gonna put 22k of that to the debt next week, then im gonna keep 3k as a regular fund
debt doesn’t exist to me. Why pay off debt? What are they gonna do if I don’t pay them? I have 70k in debt and don’t give a fuck, I just block their calls and e-mails like they don’t exist, cut them off like I’m chopping onions. The Bear type shit innit

debt doesn’t exist to me. Why pay off debt? What are they gonna do if I don’t pay them? I have 70k in debt and don’t give a fuck, I just block their calls and e-mails like they don’t exist, cut them off like I’m chopping onions. The Bear type shit innit
Having bad credit sucks

Chads are most self centered people ever

they'll garnish your wages if it's student loans, and they'll just take a cut out of your pay checks

they'll garnish your wages if it's student loans, and they'll just take a cut out of your pay checks
That’s why I only get jobs where they pay me under the table. Heisenberg type shit innit

Having bad credit sucks
I don’t have plans to buy a house or do anything with credit, that’s why I like to get credit cards max em all out and block the company from ever contacting me

I don’t have plans to buy a house or do anything with credit, that’s why I like to get credit cards max em all out and block the company from ever contacting me
That’s why I only get jobs where they pay me under the table. Heisenberg type shit innit
crime pays but i can't stoop to that level. i'm not alex brown