if someone were to guess my race, what would u think they would guess, curry or black

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
Youcam makeup try on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, rand anon and eyelidcel
Curry, Light Pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
BBC WITH A SNIFF OF CURRY

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
wym light pheno? i knwo i sound retard for asking. Like light skin tone or a tiny bit of curry pheno in me
idk light skin tone that makes it hard to believe that you are black i guess

BBC WITH A SNIFF OF CURRY
lmao. Im 100 percent curry. alot of people say i look black or mixed. Odly i have a body of a black person kinda. I have abnroamlly long hands which evryone telsl me that i do (8.1 inches at 14 years old). i also very athletic and strong. I have been weightlifting for three months and i have bench of 155 at 138 bodyweght. It might be 160 or 165 as i havent maxed out in a month. i also sqaut 260 with belt.
My ribcage is also very big for some reason.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 29261 and Iasacrko
lmao. Im 100 percent curry. alot of people say i look black or mixed. Odly i have a body of a black person kinda. I have abnroamlly long hands which evryone telsl me that i do (8.1 inches at 14 years old). i also very athletic and strong. I have been weightlifting for three months and i have bench of 155 at 138 bodyweght. It might be 160 or 165 as i havent maxed out in a month. i also sqaut 260 with belt.
Well ur lucky to pass as lightskin

if i get curls, do u think i will could succesfly bbc max
Anything better than whatever excuse of a hair that is

Looks like u put a pan on ur hair every morning then blow dry the bottom of it

clearly indian

Anything better than whatever excuse of a hair that is

Looks like u put a pan on ur hair every morning then blow dry the bottom of it
how did u know

Well ur lucky to pass as lightskin
i honestly thin kthe reason i look black isntead of curry is cuz high t. Im pretty sire all hgih t indains look black. The reason why indaisn loo kthe way taht they do is cuz low t. take indians bodybuilders for example, also take black males with straight hair. they just look like high t curries

i honestly thin kthe reason i look black isntead of curry is cuz high t. Im pretty sire all hgih t indains look black. The reason why indaisn loo kthe way taht they do is cuz low t. take indians bodybuilders for example, also take black males with straight hair. they just look like high t curries
sorry for autistic spelling

strange how you look like one of those latinos with high nigger admixture
high t indian, thats why. indians look the way they do cuz low t. I met this one kid at my school who is indain and he looks straight up african, another high t indain looks like latino. I noticed that all the athletic indains at my shcool all look nothign like curries, they look latino or african, while the skinny fat cucks look like traditonal ugly curries. interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 1901
Post physique rn

high t indian, thats why. indians look the way they do cuz low t. I met this one kid at my school who is indain and he looks straight up african, another high t indain looks like latino. I noticed that all the athletic indains at my shcool all look nothign like curries, they look latino or african, while the skinny fat cucks look like traditonal ugly curries. interesting
Who said u looked high T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
i dont see it. please enlighten me
mostly because of the proportions of the nose and lips

you also have a brown upper lip, you have periorbital hyperpigmentation and you also have hyperpigmentation around your lips (those things are pretty common in indians)

mostly because of the proportions of the nose and lips

you also have a brown upper lip, you have periorbital hyperpigmentation and you also have hyperpigmentation around your lips (those things are pretty common in indians)
thats an eye bag i dont have periobital hyperpigmentation, maybe its the lighting?. the lips are from chapping from cold weather.so they look as if there hyperpigmentated. ur right about lip position tho, it might get better as i grow up

Street shitter that is trying to look black so bad that he would suck @Blackgymmax cock to get the pass

thats an eye bag i dont have periobital hyperpigmentation, maybe its the lighting?. the lips are from chapping from cold weather.so they look as if there hyperpigmentated. ur right about lip position tho, it might get better as i grow up
eye bags look like bags under the eyes, not like hyperpigmentation

your lips look normal for an indian (brown upper lip), i said that you have hyperpigmentation around your lips and im pretty sure its not from cold weather, the only way of removing it is with laser

eye bags look like bags under the eyes, not like hyperpigmentation

your lips look normal for an indian (brown upper lip), i said that you have hyperpigmentation around your lips and im pretty sure its not from cold weather, the only way of removing it is with laser
it wasnt there 4 months ago.

I would bet my entire surgery fund that u r curry its so obvious

Curry, Light Pheno

Ngl skin colour is mainly what makes a normie think a curry is curry I've seen so many curries with impeccable bone structure but a sewer tier look because of colouring they can't even ran because the skin is so dark tha they have to reverse tan to get better looking

this is how dravidians used to look like before aryan invasion

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin