if spain wins today

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i cant even be mad. they got some of the most subhuman creatures on the roster. without 1-2 GL guys carrying the team they would be the most subhuman football nation ever

IMG 4925

IMG 4926

IMG 4927

IMG 4928

IMG 4929

notice how most of them are in barcelona too? not surprised they often lost to CHAD real madrid with guys like ronaldo and sergio ramos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Gargantuan, KhatcodaiA3 and 5 others
i cant even be mad. they got some of the most subhuman creatures on the roster. without 1-2 GL guys carrying the team they would be the most subhuman football nation ever

View attachment 3014609

View attachment 3014610

View attachment 3014611

View attachment 3014612
View attachment 3014613

notice how most of them are in barcelona too? not surprised they often lost to CHAD real madrid with guys like ronaldo and sergio ramos
In La Liga, Barcelona (with Messi) has often and often beaten Real Madrid, both in close games and for the title fight. Ronaldo has only won the championship 2 times. However, I will sympathize with Spain, despite not liking them as a team.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, 5'7 zoomer and buflek
meanwhile the german roster:

IMG 4930

legit some guys could model here

havertz, mittelstädt, kroos, kimmich, ter stegen, raum all GL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, KhatcodaiA3, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Glory to the subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, albe.ORG and buflek
In La Liga, Barcelona (with Messi) has often and often beaten Real Madrid, both in close games and for the title fight. Ronaldo has only won the championship 2 times. However, I will sympathize with Spain, despite not liking them as a team.
no idea man i dont rly follow la liga

all i know is that in championsleague real mogged often

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STAMPEDE, 5'7 zoomer and Darkeningstar

View attachment 3014609

View attachment 3014610

View attachment 3014611

View attachment 3014612
View attachment 3014613

there will be german blitzkrieg over Spain's head. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
National teams are way more black nowadays than they were in the past. Wc winning spain and germany were all white ( khedira and ozil arent germans ofc but still white), but now there is massive bbc takeover in all nts.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic and buflek
National teams are way more black nowadays than they were in the past. Wc winning spain and germany were all white ( khedira and ozil arent germans ofc but still white), but now there is massive bbc takeover in all nts.
because its wanted by ((((them)))) this way. you cant tell me there isnt any white good footballers anymore jfl

german team is looking at our migrants still pretty white. did you see the dutch team? 2 fucking white people. just like france

Germoids have their secret weapon ready. Dw.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

View attachment 3014609

View attachment 3014610

View attachment 3014611

View attachment 3014612
View attachment 3014613

spain mogs at football, over for germans+thanks to inmigrants the spanish team wins jfl

Wtf happened to Spain jfl, what a fall from grace
spains-starting-line-up-poses-for-the-group-photo-before-the-uefa-D659BC.jpg

Wtf happened to Spain jfl, what a fall from grace
spains-starting-line-up-poses-for-the-group-photo-before-the-uefa-D659BC.jpg
same for many other countries. this makes me think that there is probably a % of ethnics every western european team has to have.

i was shocked when i saw the NL team this year