If the black pill was more societal than society would be a hell of a lot more frugal and they would stop wasting it on useless copes.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Think about it if the society was black pilled a lot more people would be getting cosmetic surgery and since surgery is expensive as fuck like super expensive people would be a hell of a lot more frugal. and with enough people wanting something the price of a commodity cheapens especially if it isn't limited and if enough people want something more jobs for plastic surgeons would pop up so the competition to increase the service would also rapidly increase we could very easily start to see miracles being done on the operating table.

Fucking blue pilled society man it's always encouraging useless copes that makes surgery more expensive the only reason surgery costs a fuck tonne is cause barely any 1 does it if more people done it then the value would drop and the quality would rise that's how products typically work really as time goes on prices cheapen and the quality goes up.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, incel194012940 and sub5inchcel
While you wrote this essay Chad was getting a blowjob in the Walmart storage room. Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Deleted member 15164
While you wrote this essay Chad was getting a blowjob in the Walmart storage room. Brutal.

Chad doesn't need to do that he's much more high class than that

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
When OP wrote this I was in unfathomable emotional pain. Please stop comparing everything to chad... that's the apex fallacy.

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Let’s discuss the economic state of the world

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
idk man- on this 'blackpill' site only like 1-2% of people get any surgery done

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and sub5inchcel

Because literally every 1 rots here I don't I already have 5 k saved up and I work 8 hours a bloody day really it's more of a job pill really

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Think about it if the society was black pilled a lot more people would be getting cosmetic surgery and since surgery is expensive as fuck like super expensive people would be a hell of a lot more frugal. and with enough people wanting something the price of a commodity cheapens especially if it isn't limited and if enough people want something more jobs for plastic surgeons would pop up so the competition to increase the service would also rapidly increase we could very easily start to see miracles being done on the operating table.

Fucking blue pilled society man it's always encouraging useless copes that makes surgery more expensive the only reason surgery costs a fuck tonne is cause barely any 1 does it if more people done it then the value would drop and the quality would rise that's how products typically work really as time goes on prices cheapen and the quality goes up.

Well you want a bluepilled society, you don't want people becoming blackpilled and lookist. You honestly want Japan or S. Korea Tier competition? This is what you are condemning more sub 5s to.

Just take a few minutes and observe this picture.

20220605 130133

Well you want a bluepilled society, you don't want people becoming blackpilled and lookist. You honestly want Japan or S. Korea Tier competition? This is what you are condemning more sub 5s to.

Just take a few minutes and observe this picture.

View attachment 1721278

Son you don't seem to realize the only way for surgery to become cheaper is for more people to do such a thing also it makes society better looking on average actual sub 5's would be offered assistance I mean we already do it with mentally handicapped people in a black pilled society looks would be seen as a disability

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Son you don't seem to realize the only way for surgery to become cheaper is for more people to do such a thing also it makes society better looking on average actual sub 5's would be offered assistance I mean we already do it with mentally handicapped people in a black pilled society looks would be seen as a disability

Bro you are being very naieve, you don't want society to become better looking on average, that raises the standard. Its a zero sums game. Normies will absolutely brutalise sub 5s when they become lookist.

This is why average is the new ugly due to the rapid spread of lookism. This will continue to get worse as it becomes more mainstream (which it is) You got 5 years or less before normies start doing this.

Regarding surgical costs, it can take like a decade to train a maxillofacial surgeon , more people doing this means more higher prices in the short term.

Bruh i want to see you ascend man. Stay focussed on the goals bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and reptiles
Bro you are being very naieve, you don't want society to become better looking on average, that raises the standard. Its a zero sums game.

This is why average is the new ugly due to the rapid spread of lookism. This will continue to get worse as it becomes more mainstream (which it is) You got 5 years or less before normies start doing this.

Regarding surgical costs, it can take like a decade to train a maxillofacial surgeon , more people doing this means more higher prices in the short term.

Bruh i want to see you ascend man. Stay focussed on the goals bro

I have 5 k in my bank man I've just saving know for a car legit I don't spend any thing ever JFl before rent I used to have 7 k I generally don't know how people in the UK always are out of money every month legit what a shitty culture it's 3rd world mentality tbqh espcape 3rd world subhumans never even work there like welfare roaches unironically

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I disagree. The root of consumerist society is a feeling of meaninglessness and nihilism, temporarily filled by consumption. (Same as blackpill with validation and “slaying”)

Besides most people are sheep who are simply not capable of pursuing independent goals. This is why every functioning system is based on soft or hard coercion.

Tbh bro there are alot of new users that come to gain information, get their surgeries and move on. Alot of lurkers aswell are just sniping information. I get a ton of PM's from people.

When im on other forums they know my thread they lurk here, I got called out on the pinkpill and the steroid forum i was on.

I'm happy for you guys to get this information, but just wanted to clarify that there are users getting surgery they are just being discrete about it.

Last edited:
Tbh bro there are alot of new users that come to gain information, get their surgeries and move on. Alot of lurkers aswell are just sniping information. I get a ton of PM's from people.

When im on other forums they my thread they lurk here, I got called out on the pinkpill and the steroid forum i was on.

View attachment 1721326

View attachment 1721327

I'm happy for you guys to get this information, but just wanted to clarify that there are users getting surgery they are just being discrete about it.
true- there is probably an inverse relationship between users post count and how much looksmaxxing they actually do

also theres some serious 10k+ posts offtopic rotters who distort the forum

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262