If the blackpill is cope regarding hypergamy then i have no problem with women getting more masculine

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
I'm willing to let my looksmatch betabuxx me and take the lead in the relationship while I just give her sex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 21467
I'm willing to let my looksmatch betabuxx me and take the lead in the relationship while I just give her sex
can you explain how its cope regarding hypergamy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
can you explain how its cope regarding hypergamy?
Theories like NT and that personality matters more than looks for men have been on the rise lately.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467
Theories like NT and that personality matters more than looks for men have been on the rise lately.
oh then that’s definitely cope. ironically it’s most of the bluecels and redcels that are saying this stuff

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I’m fine with women being more equal with men and us men not having to take on masculine rolls. Hopefully this leads women to being more open minded to relationships where the man is shorter. Surely the last thing a woman would want to do is enforce those unrealistic physical standards on to men right?

I’m also I am tired as a man of approaching women and providing. Hopefully in the future more women will be more open minded to providing for their husbands.

My ideal relationship is one where my girlfriend is taller than me, pays for everything, makes the first move, and be the dominant personality in the relationship.

Surely modern western women would be open to such a relationship?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21467 and JovenCansao
I’m fine with women being more equal with men and us men not having to take on masculine rolls. Hopefully this leads women to being more open minded to relationships where the man is shorter. Surely the last thing a woman would want to do is enforce those unrealistic physical standards on to men right?

I’m also I am tired as a man of approaching women and providing. Hopefully in the future more women will be more open minded to providing for their husbands.

My ideal relationship is one where my girlfriend is taller than me, pays for everything, makes the first move, and be the dominant personality in the relationship.

Surely modern western women would be open to such a relationship?
Agreed, make them join the grinding like the rest of us