if the blackpill makes you suicidal it's most likely over

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
many incels say that a disadvantage of being blackpilled is that it makes you depressed but that's only for some people. I know men who are blackpilled but it's not a big deal for them because they have good genetics or at least average. do you think white men get depressed because of the race pill? or a 6 incher with the dickpill? JFL no. if you heightpill a 6'3 man he'll say something like "yeah I know all women would reject me if I was short" and don't give a shit about it. if the blackpill makes you depressed that most likely means your genetics are shit = it's probably over

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, joseph, Deleted member 22886 and 4 others
if you heightpill a 6'3 man he'll say something like "yeah I know all women would reject me if I was short" and don't give a shit about it.
I'm 6'2 and you're completely right. I haven't roped only because of my height.
(By roped I'm not being literal).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
Sometimes even chad can be depressed knowing women nature since theoretically with hypergamy a girl could even replace chad

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Baldingman1998, horizontallytall and 2 others
I'm 6'2 and you're completely right. I haven't roped only because of my height.
(By roped I'm not being literal).
if you're white and 6'2 it's never over, unless you're literally deformed

if you're white and 6'2 it's never over, unless you're literally deformed
I am non-NT. That's why I'm rotting here instead of being outside with a Stacy.

Sometimes even chad can be depressed knowing women nature since theoretically with hypergamy a girl could even replace chad
That's why you gotta accept it
All chads have already accepted it and just plays accordingly to the laws/rules

maybe it's because I have bigger problems but I find extremely stupid to get depressed because of that

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
final blackpill is that you are not special and there will always be a bigger fish than you

• +1
Reactions: NoaA99 and chrisN
maybe it's because I have bigger problems but I find extremely stupid to get depressed because of that
I mean for someone who spends their whole life bluepiled suddenly realizing some of this shit is brutal even if chad, we take it for granted since we’re used to this info but if u explain blackpill to ur parents they will look at u like someone spilling crazy bulshit from a mental ward

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AngryShortMale, Deleted member 25211 and 2 others
Bullshit. I'm 6'3 above 6 inch dick BUT I'm bald and have gyno so suicide sometimes is an option in my head