If the current curry war on social media isn't proof of blackpill i don't know what is

H

hirochan

Diamond
Currycels are being taken to the whipping post on social media...and its only tolerated because they are non-threatening (unlike blacks) and generally unattractive. Absolutely, brootal. Its lookism 101.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romanstock, GunDevilHybrid and greycel
No one besides SFcels and other curries actually gives a fuck about this though? Do you think Gen Z normies are busy posting about Indians on xitter on a Friday night?

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Jason Voorhees, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
No one besides SFcels and other curries actually gives a fuck about this though? Do you think Gen Z normies are busy posting about Indians on xitter on a Friday night?
You know its over when I didn't even notice it was Friday night

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, romanstock and greycel
Thank goodness I'm not a curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, toolateforme and greycel
its not a proof for blackpill because people make fun of indians for their dogshit cultural practices and behavior, if they wanted to just hate on dysgenic asians they would also hate malaysians or other jungle azns

They actually are
I'm in a gc with a guy and a girl, who are normies and they sending the shitting "Pajeet Incoming" pic every 5s

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and SidharthTheSlayer
its not a proof for blackpill because people make fun of indians for their dogshit cultural practices and behavior, if they wanted to just hate on dysgenic asians they would also hate malaysians or other jungle azns
It just so happened to occur within a few months of Blackpool going public

It's because of looksmaxxing culture seeping through the world and looking down on Indians

.org unironically caused this

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts
For some reason when I see normies making fun of jeets and curries I get mad and I defend them since I love my currybros

But I am also still virulently racist towards jeets and curries in my free time and also make fun of them. I just hate seeing normies do it since they're so retarded and unfunny

Is this strange

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad and truthhurts
Currycels are being taken to the whipping post on social media...and its only tolerated because they are non-threatening (unlike blacks) and generally unattractive. Absolutely, brootal. Its lookism 101.
Currycels are getting what the Chinese would have had the firewall not been there

For some reason when I see normies making fun of jeets and curries I get mad and I defend them since I love my currybros

But I am also still virulently racist towards jeets and curries in my free time and also make fun of them. I just hate seeing normies do it since they're so retarded and unfunny

Is this strange
true as well, the way normies do it is just fucking pedantic

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Currycels are getting what the Chinese would have had if the firewall didn't exist.
no the chinese would be enough of a majority to wash out any discourse that isnt "CHING CHONG LING LONG"

Is this strange
Nah sounds completely normal :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and SidharthTheSlayer
no the chinese would be enough of a majority to wash out any discourse that isnt "CHING CHONG LING LONG"
Nah majority don't even matter and this curry saga has proven that. You know how many indians there are on the internet? India ranks third on X users

• +1
Nah majority don't even matter and this curry saga has proven that. You know how many indians there are on the internet? India ranks third on X users
except for the fact that indians and chinese are fundamentally different. indians take the hate because they have an inferiority complex, chinese would vehemently disagree

• +1
except for the fact that indians and chinese are fundamentally different. indians take the hate because they have an inferiority complex, chinese would vehemently disagree
Curries have an inferiority complex for sure, but have you looked at the way rice women behave around cumskins? that's worse than any curry activity I have witnessed

• +1
Reactions: goober55
Curries have an inferiority complex for sure, but have you looked at the way rice women behave around cumskins? that's worse than any curry activity I have witnessed
ehh its a dime a dozen in the west but that wouldnt stop the chinese "males" from staunchly devising machinations against whites, likely by siding with the jews in anti-white propaganda

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
ehh its a dime a dozen in the west but that wouldnt stop the chinese "males" from staunchly devising machinations against whites, likely by siding with the jews in anti-white propaganda

curries do the same

curries do the same
that is true, but theyre not as smart as chinks and you have to remember a lot of them are rural android users and do not GAF about the race war or whatever