If the expected majority of 18-26 refuse the draft, Chinese militants inside the USA might attack the electricity and cellular services

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The heading might not make much sense to intellectuals. You would think, if 18-26 refuse the draft, that's in China's favor. But here in the Clownverse, nothing seems logical. And knowing there are massive think tanks capable of spinning truth to lies and lies to truth, people are vulnerable to whatever the media ejaculates in their faces.

If we can't supply the military with fresh sacrifices soldiers, we can't defend the island nations, thus having to back out of the Mutual Defense Treaty we agreed to in 1954. If that happens, no nation in this world will trust us again. Also, just because we back out, Australia, UK, France, and Canada will too? And if, by some freak of Clownverse nature, they did... imagine how weak we would appear to the rest of the world. We'll pretty much make China the supreme ruler of Earth. Business deals will be canceled. Underground oil lakes will be given to China. The price of our imports will skyrocket. We would collapse into a third-world shithole. We would become our worst nightmare — India.

DC can erect pop-up prisons overnight with determination and hard cocks for war. They'll arrest draft dodgers! They will inform America that if we fail to fulfill those numbers, we will have to nuke China. Ouch! That means they'll nuke us. Everyone nukes everyone! But here's the catch... bullshit.

Rich people rather not die. Rich people prefer not to make their lives inconvenient and live underground for decades, knowing that when they do pop their heads up, there is no telling who awaits them. China is a huge nation. You can cover their land with nuclear detonations, they'll still survive and outnumber us. Also, consider, the rich man's apocalypse pen pals. Ugh, security guards do get mad. And if they see the rich person being part of the nuclear holocaust, SMH. Someone's getting fucked in the ass for a long time! I wouldn't want my family to live underground with such threats.

China knows the corruption in this nation affects Generation Z. Just using Israel/Gaza for example. It seems, the DEI and woke bullshit shoved down our throats didn't make any difference to the Zoomers. Add China invading Taiwan, the Philippines, etc. the USA will have no choice but to draft a losing situation.

If the Chinese knock out our power plants, not counting the emergency halt of Chinese imports and massive recalls because products most likely were tampered with, it will collapse this nation. And knowing DC will not give in, ugh, that arrogance... all hell breaks loose.

Student loan forgiveness... nothing is free. The fuck you thought that was about? Generosity? The same generosity that supports mass murder in Gaza? The fuck out of here.

My advice to DC, when China invades, let it go. Instead of defending the islands, fortify our nation. Stage fake Filipinos and Taiwanese telling America, "We don't want any help. We got this!"

And who says we can't kidnap POP and use an AI in its place and have the puppet tell the people, "It's all a big misunderstanding. We don't need to activate the Treaty. Sure, it looks like China's invading, but they're actually heroes! They're here to save us from ourselves. America, we don't want your help."

People will believe it because they believed the COVID bullshit. They believe UFOs from out of space have traveled the stars to be here so they can creep us out. They believe the big bird skank Taylor Swift is hot! Furthermore, they believe anyone who wears a tiny hat or lives in Israel, "Must be a real Jew!" They'll believe anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hypernormie, 6ft4, greycel and 2 others
They believe UFOs from out of space
Three unclean spirits like frogs (demons)
IMG 7690

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Three unclean spirits like frogs (demons)
View attachment 2997289
Yet those aliens/demons never give an interview. If demon, thus evil, wicked, cunniving, pure evil... I would think it would give an interview just to scare people shitless and get inside their minds. Instead, cameras can't seem to capture them unless it's an obsolete one that produces grainy footage.

I've been creeping the social media in Taiwan and the Philippines and those people believe a war is coming. Some have mentioned scheduled war. And I keep seeing US military personnel make comments regarding their leader to activate the Treaty.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Yet those aliens/demons never give an interview. If demon, thus evil, wicked, cunniving, pure evil... I would think it would give an interview just to scare people shitless and get inside their minds. Instead, cameras can't seem to capture them unless it's an obsolete one that produces grainy footage
There‘s also angels. But I don‘t know how well they hide from public.
I've been creeping the social media in Taiwan and the Philippines and those people believe a war is coming. Some have mentioned scheduled war. And I keep seeing US military personnel make comments regarding their leader to activate the Treaty.
They‘re slowly also starting to announce that they’ll bring out drafts.
The country near me, Germany, for example. The Bundeswehr is heavily lacking in soldiers or "cannon fodder".

Their defense minister is already planning things.

• +1
There‘s also angels. But I don‘t know how well they hide from public.

They‘re slowly also starting to announce that they’ll bring out drafts.
The country near me, Germany, for example. The Bundeswehr is heavily lacking in soldiers or "cannon fodder".

Their defense minister is already planning things.
They're getting ready. China's not holding back. They seem more confident than they were in 2019. I saw a video earlier showing a drug cartel in South America. The armed men were dancing with women. Two of the ladies seemed frightened. But one of the women was Chinese. She was happy. I wonder how close the CCP/PLA are with the cartels.

This shit's gonna happen fast and last for years. I bet the CCP heavily relies on the intel they gathered from their apps like TikTok. I bet their psychologists believe the 18-26 will cause hell if they get drafted. I bet they'll use propaganda and rally them, "No war! No draft! Just say no! China your friend! You see China man soldier, you DO NOT shoot because friends don't shoot friends! Woke Power! LGBT Rules! BLM!"

Seven months later... the feller who watched the Chinese propaganda, now in military fashion faces off with the PLA. He thinks about the clip, China your friend! You see China man soldier, you DO NOT shoot because friends don't shoot friends! Woke Power! LGBT Rules! BLM! He lays his gun down. The Chinese soldier is perplexed for a moment. Suddenly, he lifts his rifle and aims at the soldier. Pop-pop-pop.

They should've shut TikTok down in 2019.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and LancasteR
This shit's gonna happen fast and last for years. I bet the CCP heavily relies on the intel they gathered from their apps like TikTok. I bet their psychologists believe the 18-26 will cause hell if they get drafted. I bet they'll use propaganda and rally them, "No war! No draft! Just say no! China your friend! You see China man soldier, you DO NOT shoot because friends don't shoot friends! Woke Power! LGBT Rules! BLM
Also what about this tiktok phone and those street view goggles? Do you think they‘ll bring them out in the coming months?
They can use feelings to propagandize shit to zoomers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Also what about this tiktok phone and those street view goggles? Do you think they‘ll bring them out in the coming months?
They can use feelings to propagandize shit to zoomers.
I believe the die-hard TikTokkers already have those phones or overseas SIM cards. You can buy them all day on Amazon, Ebay, etc. The nations will have no other choice but to disable the major cellular service satellites. I know they have the WIFI/cell jammers. I witnessed them in action not long ago during an event. It blocks all cellular and wifi signals. I wonder if they enlarge that.

And what happened to the talk about EMPs? Do they not exist anymore? Same thing with drones. Back in 2017, everyone was talking about it. They predicted by 2025, the skies will be packed with drones. Amazon teased people with their drone deliveries. But after COVID, poof! Not a word about either.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel and LancasteR
Yet those aliens/demons never give an interview. If demon, thus evil, wicked, cunniving, pure evil... I would think it would give an interview just to scare people shitless and get inside their minds. Instead, cameras can't seem to capture them unless it's an obsolete one that produces grainy footage.
Also what do you think the three unclean spirits who look like frogs and unite the world under a global military coalition to fight in Battle of Armageddon are, if not demons who are pretending to be aliens?

• Hmm...
Too many allies with america that have nuclear war heads. They can’t invade. It will be a threat to the “free world” as much as capitalist and “jewish” you believe America and the west to be. Ppl still would rather live in those countries than gookland china. More west nation allies have fire power than the communists.

• +1
Also what do you think the three unclean spirits who look like frogs and unite the world under a global military coalition to fight in Battle of Armageddon are, if not demons who are pretending to be aliens?
The unclean spirits, like frogs, could mean death.

Dragon > China

Beast > Absolutely without a doubt, the USA

The False Prophet > That's a guaranteed Islamic Nation. Everyone knows Mohammad is a false prophet who molested children during his time and claimed, "Allah wants me to suck on children's tongues."

• +1
Too many allies with america that have nuclear war heads. They can’t invade. It will be a threat to the “free world” as much as capitalist and “jewish” you believe America and the west to be. Ppl still would rather live in those countries than gookland china. More west nation allies have fire power than the communists.
You're speaking of the normal universe. We're in the Clownverse.

The unclean spirits, like frogs, could mean death.

Dragon > China

Beast > Absolutely without a doubt, the USA

The False Prophet > That's a guaranteed Islamic Nation. Everyone knows Mohammad is a false prophet who molested children during his time and claimed, "Allah wants me to suck on children's tongues."
Yeah Islam was founded by some pedo warmonger who was choked by Satan (claiming to be Gabriel) and got "visions" from him.
But I still don‘t really get what those spirits are that will deceive the nations to fight against the Lord Jesus Christ. Why would someone do that?
I don‘t even know how some miracles done by demons could lead to the whole world grouping together for war.
But most of humanity left on the earth will be probably intoxicated and brainwashed by that vaccination chip anyway when it happens.

• +1
Yeah Islam was founded by some pedo warmonger who was choked by Satan (claiming to be Gabriel) and got "visions" from him.
But I still don‘t really get what those spirits are that will deceive the nations to fight against the Lord Jesus Christ. Why would someone do that?
I don‘t even know how some miracles done by demons could lead to the whole world grouping together for war.
But most of humanity left on the earth will be probably intoxicated and brainwashed by that vaccination chip anyway when it happens.
The unclean spirits are demons, like frogs that perform signs that trigger a world war like no other. The UFO stuff might be those signs. The USA claims the mindboggling tech might be the Chinese. The Chinese believe it might be for ours. The Islamic Nation believes it's their Allah wanting them to cleanse the Earth of the infidels so Muslim men can rape all the children they want forever, and ever. Or as they call them, virgins. Obviously, it would be rape because no child would want to be hurt by a grown man that smells like camel shit and pig penis.

• +1
The unclean spirits are demons, like frogs that perform signs that trigger a world war like no other. The UFO stuff might be those signs. The USA claims the mindboggling tech might be the Chinese. The Chinese believe it might be for ours. The Islamic Nation believes it's their Allah wanting them to cleanse the Earth of the infidels so Muslim men can rape all the children they want forever, and ever. Or as they call them, virgins. Obviously, it would be rape because no child would want to be hurt by a grown man that smells like camel shit and pig penis.
Trump also created the "Space Force" in 2019. Do you believe this plays in or correlates with all of this, and will play a bigger role?
IMG 6306

Last edited:
  • +1
That was harsh to say about them...
a grown man that smells like camel shit and pig penis.
But any guy who uses religion as a justification for raping a child, or as they call it, "My right to marry," is a no good piece of shit asshole. Many of them are in Iran. Those pricks convince people their false god demands it. And you know, that child he marries, she doesn't want to be hurt in that way. Not at that age. Yet, the Muslim man forces himself on the child after their wedding.

We deal with those fucking assholes. We've been dealing with them for ages. They call it business. I call it sleeping with the Devil. We also heavily deal with China. And that government would put a bullet in any citizen's head that disagrees with the CCP. Yet, we deal with them. They enslave children to work in factories to make our Made in China shit. And we deal with them.

Absolfuckinglutely, this nation's the Beast.

• +1
That was harsh to say about them...
Maybe it was. Now that I think about it I shouldn’t have said it so harshly. But the guy who started that religion was not a good
person.
Also I have nothing again Muslims and the people themselves, there‘s good people out there who are Muslims.
It‘s just the bad batch or sharia followers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Maybe it was. Now that I think about it I shouldn’t have said it so harshly. But the guy who started that religion was not a good
person.
Also I have nothing again Muslims and the people themselves, there‘s good people out there who are Muslims.
It‘s just the bad batch or sharia followers.
Just because the CCP are assholes in China, doesn't mean the people are. If anything, they would be victims. The same goes for many Muslims.

• +1
I would never risk my life for this cucked, degenerate country. They can suck my dick. Next time, think twice before you take it upon yourselves to destroy the moral fabric of society by empowering criminals, trannies, foids, faggots and the most depraved scum of the earth.

It's too bad I don't have any power, because if I did, I would clean this shit up globally within 6 months. Use your imagination.

• +1
Just because the CCP are assholes in China, doesn't mean the people are. If anything, they would be victims. The same goes for many Muslims.
Yeah you‘re right. They‘re surpressed. They‘ll also force many young dudes into war. I imagine when you‘re in war and on the bottom of the other side of the barrel is a young guy like you who also was forced into the war.
You can‘t show weakness but we can be more humane and to each other.
There’s many people who will blame Chinese people in general for the war. Or the same on the Chinese side, many will blame the "roundeyes".
This will only further fuel the hate and destruction.

• +1
I would never risk my life for this cucked, degenerate country. They can suck my dick. Next time, think twice before you take it upon yourselves to destroy the moral fabric of society by empowering criminals, trannies, foids, faggots and the most depraved scum of the earth.

It's too bad I don't have any power, because if I did, I would clean this shit up globally within 6 months. Use your imagination.
Touche. Who would? Using Vietnam as an example, many soldiers (drafts) were belittled and mocked by the people. The ones mocking them, mostly hippies, or what we'd call today, woke and trannies. They were aware that fleeing from a draft would result in incarceration. Those rainbow origin stories didn't care and advised the 18-25 to do just that: go to prison.

But today, of course, they too will be drafted. But they believe they're clever and will use mental illness or college as an exemption. That may have worked back then when mental illness was still being studied. There were many conditions of mental illness yesterday, such as homosexuality and men dressing like women; today, it's considered a non-mental illness exemption. The same goes for medicated autistics. That, too, is now normal.

As for the college exemption, that's a pickle. A wealthy society would rather their children not fight American-hating dragon soldiers. So they'll go ahead and dismiss (suspend indefinitely) many of the lower-tier students, as well as the grantees and scholarship holders. They could use a 'violation against policy' justification. They will request that the mainstream media refrain from reporting on it. So when the kids cry out conspiracy, no one hears them. They'll shadow-ban the fuck out of them through social media and video-sharing apps. TikTok would be their only place to seek support. But the government could label that a crime. So if you're caught with TikTok on your phone, they arrest you and off you go to prison or bootcamp.

Yeah you‘re right. They‘re surpressed. They‘ll also force many young dudes into war. I imagine when you‘re in war and on the bottom of the other side of the barrel is a young guy like you who also was forced into the war.
You can‘t show weakness but we can be more humane and to each other.
There’s many people who will blame Chinese people in general for the war. Or the same on the Chinese side, many will blame the "roundeyes".
This will only further fuel the hate and destruction.
War is fucked up. Soldiers do die from showing compassion. And sometimes war can turn a good guy into a raping asshole. He watches his buddies get killed or snipped by a female enemy. Perhaps he has shown compassion once to a female civilian who turned out to be the enemy and killed a few of his buddies. Ugh. Hate boils inside him. One day, he sees a suspicious female civilian. He assumes, from his past ordeal, that she's gonna kill him. He captures her first, and during the heat of the moment, he rapes her.

However, ugh, there's a twist. She wasn't the enemy, but an undercover Asian journalist, bringing the world the news from the battlefield. Before she could speak English and tell him who she was, he had already gagged her with a dirty sock. SMH. Uh-oh, another twist to the twist. As he's ravaging her from behind, something keeps hitting his ball sack. He investigates and discovers she too has a ball sack.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad and LancasteR