If the holocaust never happened, who created the hoax?

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Femalegaze maxxed to rope
Lets just assume it didn't happen, who faked it?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
@cromagnon nazis gtfih

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon and truthhurts
okay but which jew?
By the 13 bloodlines. Some say hitler was a half Rothschild and he also got financed by the joos from America. He was also part of an occult society, called Thulegeselldchaft saar :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Putin, ElTruecel and Sprinkles
By the 13 bloodlines. Some say hitler was a half Rothschild and he also got financed by the joos from America. He was also part of an occult society, called Thulegeselldchaft saar :feelswhat:
Thulegesselschaft*

Thulegesselschaft*
Who are the '13 bloodlines' and how do you know they did it?

Also thule society was antisemitic.

• +1
Who are the '13 bloodlines' and how
Rothschilds, Rockefellers and so on. Its also about symbolism, numerology and so on, since they love to play with this. Either way there are Freemasons, who wrote books about their beliefs. They hint their next moves.
do you know they did it?
Based on some books. Either way I try to expand my knowledge on these topics, so there might be some mistakes. I also try to get as much knowledge, so I can form my own opinion saar
Also thule society was antisemitic.
Facade. Whole plan of ww2 was only to create Israel shortly after, since they want to rebuild Solomon’s temple again. :ogre:. The same way why the twin towers got destroyed, is because they resembled Jachin and Baos

IMG 7377

IMG 0696

:ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, deadstock, Sprinkles and 1 other person
@Imretarded? a Joow got detected :feelswhat:

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Rothschilds, Rockefellers and so on. Its also about symbolism, numerology and so on, since they love to play with this. Either way there are Freemasons, who wrote books about their beliefs. They hint their next moves.

Based on some books. Either way I try to expand my knowledge on these topics, so there might be some mistakes. I also try to get as much knowledge, so I can form my own opinion saar

Facade. Whole plan of ww2 was only to create Israel shortly after, since they want to rebuild Solomon’s temple again. :ogre:. The same way why the twin towers got destroyed, is because they resembled Jachin and Baos

View attachment 3140324
View attachment 3140328

I think that's just schizo ramblings.

There would have to be millions of people in this conspiracy, some are bound to spill the beans in leaked documents

What about Biden? He's a fucking dementia riddled fuck, he has never once talked about any jew pills by accident while in public.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and truthhurts

There would have to be millions of people in this conspiracy, some are bound to spill the beans in leaked documents

What about Biden? He's a fucking dementia riddled fuck, he has never once talked about any jew pills by accident while in public.
Will talk bout this later. As I said I’m trying to expand my knowledge on this. Will tag u if I will ever do a thread about this. The Shizo ramblings will be continued saar:feelswhat::ogre:

• JFL
The powerful ones who spread propagangda throughout the world
okay but you go from one vaguely defined group to another.

Who did it? Samual Goldberg? You can point to that nigga klaus and the WEF with the great reset thing that never ended up happening.

this is true

• Woah

npc mindset

everything they do is controlled you retarded fuck, you know what they are about when you see the symbolism and decode their lingo

IMG 6467

IMG 6263

also Biden has been cloned multiple times

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Sprinkles
okay but you go from one vaguely defined group to another.

Who did it? Samual Goldberg? You can point to that nigga klaus and the WEF with the great reset thing that never ended up happening.
Who did it the jews in power and since they are in power im unable to pinpoint their identities in specific

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Imretarded?
Who did it the jews in power and since they are in power im unable to pinpoint their identities in specific
Another vague answer.

• +1
I told you why it was vague though
your evidence is cartoon screenshots brah. wait sorry, wrong nigga, you never provided any evidence.

• +1
U will mirin my thread
:Comfy:
Don't tag me if it doesn't have leaked documents and is just symbolism and pictures of bankers with star of david attached on them.

• JFL
Will talk bout this later. As I said I’m trying to expand my knowledge on this. Will tag u if I will ever do a thread about this. The Shizo ramblings will be continued saar:feelswhat::ogre:
tag me also bhai please

• Love it
Don't tag me if it doesn't have leaked documents and is just symbolism and pictures of bankers with star of david attached on them.
They are using symbolism type shit for so long.Yeah but there are already leaked documents lol. :ogre:.
tag me also bhai please
Ofc Saar:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oily703 and Imretarded?
your evidence is cartoon screenshots brah. wait sorry, wrong nigga, you never provided any evidence.
just look up jewpill on org for evidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
They are using symbolism type shit for so long.Yeah but there are already leaked documents lol. :ogre:.

Ofc Saar:ogre:
just look up jewpill on org for evidence
All those 'jewpill' threads are just them pointing out jews are smarter or they qoute some nigga who is racist against goyim as if that's evidence of a gigantic secret society.

I have yet to see any leaked documents, if they were so damning, neo nazis would be spamming them everywhere.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and truthhurts

View attachment 3140324
View attachment 3140328

There are only 12 of these evil Jewish families, not 13. They all run the Fed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and truthhurts
There are only 12 of these evil Jewish families, not 13. They all run the Fed
12? I thought there were 13 tho. When yo see the dollar note u see 13 pyramid levels representing the 13 bloodlines with the the Horus eye on the top

• +1
Reactions: Putin
All those 'jewpill' threads are just them pointing out jews are smarter or they qoute some nigga who is racist against goyim as if that's evidence of a gigantic secret society.

I have yet to see any leaked documents, if they were so damning, neo nazis would be spamming them everywhere.
Not true just wait tmrw I’ll send

• JFL