If the Ugly Swedish Guy can do it, what is your excuse?

IntelligentCel

IntelligentCel

Platinum
An actual subhuman known as the Ugly Swedish Guy got a decently-looking bitch who married him and they are still together years later.

If the Ugly Swedish Guy can succeed with the subhuman looks he has, what is your excuse? Most of you here are not subhumans, you are actually average-looking or slightly above average. Looksmaxxers are not ugly, they already look average or good, but want to improve even more. Truly ugly subhumans know it's over and they aren't even trying because they know no amount of looksmaxxing will ever change the reality on the ground for them.

It's likely because he was neurotypical, unlike most people here that's why.

Okay, it turns out the Ugly Swedish Guy is an exception and doesn't disproove lookism. The initial assumption I made in this thread is wrong and disproven by this video:

Okay, it turns out the Ugly Swedish Guy is an exception and doesn't disproove lookism. The initial assumption I made in this thread is wrong and disproven by this video:

You have no clue what you’re talking about, she married him for his visa, left him (She lives in her third world shithole afaik) and will soon divorce him, the story is all over the place

Would you clarify further what you mean?
look i dont know how tall he is or how much money he makes (though i saw he lives in a decent house) but its mostly about being nt, he had the bravery to talk to girls despite looking like that, if he posted himself here people would be telling him to put a bullet through his brain.

He didn't "do it", he got cucked

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and SidharthTheSlayer
No, only reason why is because he got popular for being sub5 then a latina used him for a visa and left or something like that

You have no clue what you’re talking about, she married him for his visa, left him (She lives in her third world shithole afaik) and will soon divorce him, the story is all over the place
This was the initial forecast years ago.

And yes, I know she went to Argentina recently, but other people say she will return back to Sweden and, as far as I know, she already returned, meaning she isn't planning to divorce him.

I could be wrong.

Would you provide any sources supporting your claims? I really want to see how the story is going.

• JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer
No, only reason why is because he got popular for being sub5 then a latina used him for a visa and left or something like that
Is it official that she left him or is it just a speculation?

Is it official that she left him or is it just a speculation?
i dont keep up with it but she left back to her home country for a few months last time i heard so shes probably getting dicked down by ethnics

What no she didn't. They're currently married abt to have a kid.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
i dont keep up with it but she left back to her home country for a few months last time i heard so shes probably getting dicked down by ethnics
Yeah, that's a fact. Even if she returns back to Sweden, the truth is that she actually cheated on him with good-looking men in Argentina...

Ethnicity doesn't matter. Good-looking men are good-looking men, they are their own ethnicity.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Socialmaxing (in his case, on the internet), statusmaxing (in his case, on the internet, but even bad publicity is still publicity) and connectionsmaxing, and eventually you will find a girl desperate enough to be with you if you are a decent man in behavior and personality :feelsshh:

• +1
It's because he had status. If he didn't become a meme and has no status he would still be alone.

Similar to how the popular girls in high school who take the down syndrome guy to prom to virtue signal.

Looks, Money, Status. It's not just one thing that matters.

Socialmaxing (in his case, on the internet), statusmaxing (in his case, on the internet, but even bad publicity is still publicity) and connectionsmaxing, and eventually you will find a girl desperate enough to be with you if you are a decent man in behavior and personality :feelsshh:
His video on YouTube has about 20 million views. Combining the reaction videos and the reposts, as well as the posts on forums which sometimes doesn't influence the YouTube view counter, his video probably has about 1 billion - BILLION - views.

Statistically speaking, yes, this is enough for a desperate bitch to notice you. But the problem is that she is actually good-looking and can have much better-looking men attracted to her.