If the vaccine is "safe and effective" why do

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
WHY do the vaxxed need others to take it for your vaccine to work?

Imagine if others had to wear a seatbelt for yours to work.

Also, if its so "safe" why can't you sue Pfizer/Moderna etc ?

So "effective" you must take it every 3 months (israel, uk, Germany released the 4th shot )

Also why did twitter ban dr Robert malone?

How did the flu just disappear?

Must have been all those masks and vaccines :lul::lul::lul:

I believe that the vaxxed are so delusional, Due to them being at the point of no return, this is the sunk cost fallacy

It's over for the vaxxed ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 2816, Elvisandreaa and 13 others
That’s why I’m not vaxxed. I currently have covid btw

• Woah
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Solidcoin and mortis
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
just recovered from covid today. not too bad, flu is worse
Jfl, its not covid, this time 2 years ago it would be a cold/flu and you would get over it,

covid is the flu

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Hopefully the vax causes mass deaths

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Because it is not 100% (or even close) effective in eliminating death and hospitalization. But it is partially effective, IMO 50%, in eliminating death and hospitalization. It really isn't complicated if you just forget all the previous lies that you were told about how great the vaccines were.

Hopefully the vax causes mass
Georgia guidestones, and for westerners in particular, deagle 2025 will shock you

Go check it now if you haven't already

Last edited:
Because it is not 100% (or even close) effective in eliminating death and hospitalization. But it is partially effective, IMO 50% in eliminating death and hospitalization. It really isn't complicated if you just forget all the previous lies that you were told about how great the

vaccines were.
This new "merck pill" does the same

Hate vaxx cucks

This new "merck pill" does the same
No idea what your point is. They are not mutually exclusive, they are complimentary. If you are vaccinated and you get the Fauci Virus you can still fully benefit from taking the said Merck pill in a timely manner.

No idea what your point is. They are not mutually exclusive, they are complimentary. If you are vaccinated and you get the Fauci Virus you can still fully benefit from taking the said Merck pill in a timely manner
I will get vaxxed all day every day, I will attach myself to an intravenous dip

Loaded with the latest Pfizer booster

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx
I don't see a point in getting it if you're under 40, in good shape, and have no comorbidities.
I'm going to wait for Novavax or something though, this mrna shit isn't for me

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Georgia guidestones, and for westerners in particular, deagle 2025 will shock you

Go check it now if you haven't already
I was aware of the Georgia Guidestones
what is noteworthy about deagle 2025?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I was aware of the Georgia Guidestones
what is noteworthy about deagle 2025
Its forecasts, predicts, foreshadows a huge drop in population and gdp for westerners (whites mainly)

Deagle is a private company that gathers data, they took the page down in their site around April 2021

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Its forecasts, predicts, foreshadows a huge drop in population and gdp for westerners (whites mainly)

Deagle is a private company that gathers data, they took the page down in their site around April 2021

At least if whites become a lot poorer on average and I stay smart with my money I will be able to mog a greater percentage of my competition
I'm done caring about the fate of the average person

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
At least if whites become a lot poorer on average and I stay smart with my money I will be able to mog a greater percentage of my competition
I'm done caring about the fate of the average person
Did u check deagle 2025 archive?

Forget about the money, jfl the UK population is down by 80% to 15 million, from almost 70 million

USA down to 100 million

Germany, France, canada hit hard too

You. Shouldn't care abt the common man, they are the reason why we are still in this cucked situation " I'm gonna take the vaccine so I can party/travel/go back to nomal"
"I don't want to get my 90 yr old grandma sick" meanwhile if she died after the vaccine they would say "it was a natural death"

They are so brain dead, its laughable

We are never going back to normal!

Look up prince Phillips quote, he said he'd like to reincarnate as a virus to reduce the population

Stanley Johnson, Boris Johnson father, said we need to reduce population ideally to 15.million (coincidentally deagle 2025 is 15 million for the UK)

Did u check deagle 2025 archive?

Forget about the money, jfl the UK population is down by 80% to 15 million, from almost 70 million

USA down to 100 million

Germany, France, canada hit hard too

You. Shouldn't care abt the common man, they are the reason why we are still in this cucked situation " I'm gonna take the vaccine so I can party/travel/go back to nomal"
"I don't want to get my 90 yr old grandma sick" meanwhile if she died after the vaccine they would say "it was a natural death"

They are so brain dead, its laughable

We are never going back to normal!

Look up prince Phillips quote, he said he'd like to reincarnate as a virus to reduce the population

Stanley Johnson, Boris Johnson father, said we need to reduce population ideally to 15.million (coincidentally deagle 2025 is 15 million for the UK)
Can you link it to me?
I was reading some document that came out a couple of years ago that was about how Euro nations were going to accept larger amount of people from the 3rd world and it had predicted populations such as 100million for Sweden in 50 years
Interesting contradiction

Lets say they meet their population reduction goals
Do you think they stop at that and say those who's genes survived deserve to live or will they just keep on reducing?

Obviously it doesn't make you invincible, just much less likely to be hospitalized and/or die

So being unvaccinated, and facilitating its spread, would still make vaccinated people more likely to get sick and possibly be hospitalized or die

Just get the vaccine, retard

You are imposing a threat to people who cannot get it due to medical conditions

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency

Several reasons for this:
1) some people can't take the vaccine for medical reasons and rely on the immunity of others
2) the vaccines aren't 100% effective
3) the more people that are vaccinated the lower the chances are of new mutations arising that the vaccines don't offer significant protection against

the seatbelt analogy is just silly

Vaccines are never 100% safe and iirc at some point in time pharmaceutical companies lobbied for immunity from vaccine-related damages as they reasoned that it wouldn't be worth producing them if they could be sued every time someone was harmed (or thought they were harmed) by one of their vaccines, and law-makers reasoned that vaccines were a large net positive for public health so decided to grant partial immunity to manufacturers (under the condition that there was no intentional wrongdoing on their behalf) and have compensation for harm caused by vaccines handled by government bodies using public funding. Not sure if there are specific protections in place related to the covid vaccine during the covid pandemic, but this is probably the case (understandably) for many countries

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Harold O'brien
So "effective" you must take it every 3 months (israel, uk, Germany released the 4th shot )
they're not 100% effective and presumably boosters increase the effectiveness of vaccination over the long term

not sure who that is but probably for saying dumb shit from a position of authority

the flu is not as contagious as covid so it wouldn't be surprising if hygiene and isolation measures designed to hamper the spread of covid were even more effective against the flu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
The COVID vaccine is the only vaccine in the world that doesn't stop illness and spread, therefore not even a vaccine

• +1
Reactions: CANI and autistic_tendencies
Big hoax. Conversation over

The COVID vaccine is the only vaccine in the world that doesn't stop illness and spread, therefore not even a vaccine
The annual flu vaccine runs 30%-70% in effectiveness. :doublefacepalm: @ being so easily proven wrong.

vaccines are cope

you're asking the wrong questions

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
I caught the delta variant and it was bad for a week and I was back to normal. And it’s supposed to be the ‘most deadly variant’ Survived that bitch and still not vaxxed,
If you got vaxxed, you are being tracked via microchip, its over...

Must have been all those masks and vaccines :lul::lul::lul:

I believe that the vaxxed are so delusional, Due to them being at the point of no return, this is the sunk cost fallacy

It's over for the vaxxed ngl
I hear the vaccine is a government plan to kill all black people.

The annual flu vaccine runs 30%-70% in effectiveness. :doublefacepalm: @ being so easily proven wrong.
Only because they inaccurately predict the strains. If they guess the correct strain and the vaccine is for that strain, it works as well as Polio, Tetanus, Hep A and B, Diptheria, measles, Mumps, Rubella. Shall I keep going with the list of vaccines that actually prevent sickness and spread as vaccines are meant to do? The COVID vaccines is the only vaccine where "breakthrough cases" are unreasonably high.

So being unvaccinated, and facilitating its spread, would still make vaccinated people more likely to get sick and possibly be hospitalized or die
You are imposing a threat to people who cannot get it due to medical conditions
1) some people can't take the vaccine for medical reasons and rely on the immunity of others
How does getting the vaccine prevents you from spreading it?

• +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot
just got my second shot this morning btw
mH6iHhg.gif

• +1
Reactions: Harold O'brien
3) the more people that are vaccinated the lower the chances are of new mutations arising that the vaccines don't offer significant protection against

Vaccines are never 100% safe and iirc at some point in time pharmaceutical companies lobbied for immunity from vaccine-related damages as they reasoned that it wouldn't be worth producing them if they could be sued every time someone was harmed (or thought they were harmed) by one of their vaccines, and law-makers reasoned that vaccines were a large net positive for public health so decided to grant partial immunity to manufacturers (under the condition that there was no intentional wrongdoing on their behalf) and have compensation for harm caused by vaccines handled by government bodies using public funding. Not sure if there are specific protections in place related to the covid vaccine during the covid pandemic, but this is probably the case (understandably) for many countries
Gonna debunk you.

1) This is right, I guess. But having 99% of the population vaxxed to protect 1% of the population is ridiculous. And if they felt so threatened by covid they should take prophylactics, such as. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine.

^. The death rate for covid is the same as the flu. Why aren’t people more up and arms, for people getting the flu vax, when the death rate is the same? It’s a paradox, it’s all political.

2) This is true also. Most people’s problem with this statement is. Government and health officials said the vax is 100% effective and would stop the spread of covid-19.

They lied. Over and over. About the boosters, the effectiveness etc.

3) That is so fucking false. More and more people are vaxxed everyday. But there are more and more variants.

they're not 100% effective and presumably boosters increase the effectiveness of vaccination over the long term

not sure who that is but probably for saying dumb shit from a position of authority

the flu is not as contagious as covid so it wouldn't be surprising if hygiene and isolation measures designed to hamper the spread of covid were even more effective against the flu
1) boosters lower your immune system over time.

2) Dr. Robert Malone is the founder of mrna tech. The most qualified person to talk vaccines, and safety/efficacy.

3) If hygiene and isolation really stopped the spread of the flu to ZERO. Why are covid cases going higher? If it reduced flu cases to zero, it would reduce covid cases somewhat right?

the fact that you are asking this question makes it very obvious you don't know how vaccines work, or what a pandemic is.

you're analogy makes zero sense. you are a fucking moron.

Gonna debunk you.

1) This is right, I guess. But having 99% of the population vaxxed to protect 1% of the population is ridiculous. And if they felt so threatened by covid they should take prophylactics, such as. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine.

^. The death rate for covid is the same as the flu. Why aren’t people more up and arms, for people getting the flu vax, when the death rate is the same? It’s a paradox, it’s all political.

2) This is true also. Most people’s problem with this statement is. Government and health officials said the vax is 100% effective and would stop the spread of covid-19.

3) That is so fucking false. More and more people are vaxxed everyday. But there are more and more variants.

except those drugs don't even work?

post one example of health officials saying that the vaccines are 100% effective

nah its legit, research on the delta variant showed that the frequency of mutations in studied populations was inversely related to the vaccination rates of those populations

1) boosters lower your immune system over time.

2) Dr. Robert Malone is the founder of mrna tech. The most qualified person to talk vaccines, and safety/efficacy.

3) If hygiene and isolation really stopped the spread of the flu to ZERO. Why are covid cases going higher? If it reduced flu cases to zero, it would reduce covid cases somewhat right?

all I can find on this is that an EU regulator speculated that repeated boosters every 4 months indefinitely could potentially result in a "problem with the immune response" (from context I assume he means the immune response to those boosters). That regulator is still in favour of the booster shots currently available btw, and for seasonal covid vaccine dosing moving forward, similar to what's been in place for the flu. How many countries/health officials are actually recommending repeated 4 month boosters over an indefinite time period? probably none I'm guessing. My country currently only recommends 1 booster, with further recommendations pending more evidence

so he was banned for saying dumb shit from a position of authority then

what part of "the flu is not as contagious as covid" don't you understand? omicron is even more contagious than delta btw, so covid cases spiking now while flu numbers remain low isn't exactly shocking either

Last edited:
Gonna debunk you.

"Gonna deboonk you"

"You’re right—.. Yeah this is true" :lul::lul::lul:

Anti-vaxxers are so delusional

• +1
Reactions: yougottadowhatyougot

idiot-of-the-week-medal.png

"Gonna deboonk you"

"You’re right—.. Yeah this is true" :lul::lul::lul:

Anti-vaxxers are so delusional
I’m not anti vax. I have all my vaxxs. Just getting the covid vaccine is dumb.

Are you vaccinated
Still happy till today. That I can answer it with no. And never caved, during like 1+ year of massive pressure and exclusions, to try to get me vaxxed for cuckvid-19.

It seems now, the concensus in Netherlands is shifting towards:
* COVID is not that bad of a decease,
* Vaccination mandate is to excessive demand.
* We/most can life with this COVID being around.
* Maybe unvaxxed need to be given their freedoms back, and not let unvaxxed be put in the category of outcast citizens.

I'm happy for this shift.

BUT.
I WILL NEVER FORGET.
how government, and many many people. Put a lot of pressure on me, and other unvaxxed. During the times before. They were real nasty, to me, us unvaxxed.
I can't forget, nor forgive. At least not yet.

I also can't understand, idiot people's.
Who fell for the: vaxxed versus unvaxxed, dualism pit out there by government.

While any sane person, imo. Should be.
Pro-choice with COVID vaccines..
And whatever a person decides, should imo be the end of it. No restrictions wether you take it or not.
I want people that wanna get vaxxed, have to options to get as many jabs as they think they need. And if one thinks one don't need, than one can have zero of them.

Fuck the qr-code. Fuck the COVID vacine passport.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa