If there's any clothes brand that's overrated to fuck

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
It's Carhartt.

Dosen't get any more boring.

Nike is overrated a bit.

Since when was carhartt a designer brand

Moncler. Those jackets are ugly as shit and look trashy.

What's the difference?
carhartt is tradesmen clothing, not for these limp dicked faggots who think looking "rough" (blue collar) is a fashion statement.
that and its for black people in NYC pre 2010

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Unironically Supreme half mogs but has shit sizes and shapes because it's American. But that brand shines best when it's collaborating.

carhartt is tradesmen clothing, not for these limp dicked faggots who think looking "rough" (blue collar) is a fashion statement.
that and its for black people in NYC pre 2010
Stone Island and North Face entry level stuff gets that shit rep too except their mid to higher level clothes don't look shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50251
Stone Island and North Face entry level stuff gets that rep too except their mid to higher level clothes don't look shit.
honestly I don't buy into the whole 'designer brand' bullshit.
if it lasts long, and its quality is nice, I am happy.
I will continue to buy my levis
and wear my cotton white tees.
I will never own supreme,
and neither should thee.

honestly I don't buy into the whole 'designer brand' bullshit.
if it lasts long, and its quality is nice, I am happy.
I will continue to buy my levis
and wear my cotton white tees.
I will never own supreme,
and neither should thee.
Because?
[edit]

Also is " faggots who think looking "rough" (blue collar) is a fashion statement." something more than what I'm thinking? It's getting late.

cause gay.
designer clothing is gay.
quality > brand.

edit : you should balance *style* though. don't be autistic and only utilitarianmaxx yknow? but don't buy shittier stuff cause its in style yknow

cartharrt and stussy the most dogshit brands out there

• +1
Reactions: infini
You mean wear one of all the same?
a quality pair of shoes should be aesthetic and not break after about a year worth of good use
a quality pair of pants shouldn't rip, have holes in the pockets, or come apart at the seams; it should also look good on you, and not look cheap.

look, most 'designer' clothing for the public is cheap enough to be bought by those without any sort of financial literacy, but the real quality high end clothing is going to cost a lot of money, but its also going to be some of the best articles of clothing you'll own (unless its some weird niche bullshit).

what I'm getting at is that shit like supreme is made for middle class teenagers with money burning a hole in their pocket, not for well put together people with good taste.

dumb hoes will find it hot, maybe, but well put together girls will find you probably trashy.
idk.
do as you please man, just don't spend your money on clothing just because of its name.

a quality pair of shoes should be aesthetic and not break after about a year worth of good use
a quality pair of pants shouldn't rip, have holes in the pockets, or come apart at the seams; it should also look good on you, and not look cheap.

look, most 'designer' clothing for the public is cheap enough to be bought by those without any sort of financial literacy, but the real quality high end clothing is going to cost a lot of money, but its also going to be some of the best articles of clothing you'll own (unless its some weird niche bullshit).

what I'm getting at is that shit like supreme is made for middle class teenagers with money burning a hole in their pocket, not for well put together people with good taste.

dumb hoes will find it hot, maybe, but well put together girls will find you probably trashy.
idk.
Never complained about Supreme for the quality in fact the opposite. I can wear a longsleeve of theirs at this time or autumn and be warm. Aesthetically, they branch out but you have to be smart. As I said they do work better when collaborating.
do as you please man, just don't spend your money on clothing just because of its name.
That's the aim of the UK game son.

all trendy fashion is overrated and a waste of money as trends die pretty quickly

nike and adidas are good for sportswear only

and carharrt is good for workwear only

timeless fashion mogs

ralph lauren makes timeless clothing pieces for example

all trendy fashion is overrated and a waste of money as trends die pretty quickly

nike and adidas are good for sportswear only

and carharrt is good for workwear only

timeless fashion mogs

ralph lauren makes timeless clothing pieces for example
Out of all those you brought out Carharrt is the only one I've seen as be streetwear and still not look distinctive.

i rlly like old polo shirts but im white so i'd look stupid
also ppl would just think im tryna be chief keef

just lol if you give one iota of piss about brand names. amazon and alibaba sell off brands version of those from the same factory they make those name brands in for a fraction of the price

just lol if you give one iota of piss about brand names. amazon and alibaba sell off brands version of those from the same factory they make those name brands in for a fraction of the price
Last time someone told me that was a soy latté nerd at a card game shop mental gymnastic coping about why he would by fakes of the trophies, match winners and power nine etc.