If theres no such thing as having sex then there would be no competition

Devilla

Devilla

What’s the reason for my existence?
The only reason why world progressed since day 1 because people want to have better sex, same reason why ppl constantly evolve because of wanting to have sex with beautiful females. Everyone did it because having sex is fun thats why people are competing to have sex since ancient times, ancient people hunt tigers and elephants for the girls because they wanted to impress the girl so they will have sex same thing happening now why people with rich loads of money are getting laid

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and BrutalMogger

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
facts I slayed my HTB cousin because she was simping hard for me when I got into her dream school and she went to her safety school

Last edited:
not a molecule

seggz makes the world go round

Hitler and Charlie Chaplin did all those things for sex
the translated audio is:

As said by the philosopher Python, who had as a disciple none other than Karl Marx, everything in life is about how much you want to fuck someone

You work to be able to fuck someone
You study to be able to fuck someone
You get stoned to be able to fuck someone
You lift weights, roid, do all that shit to be able to fuck someone

You go to a concert in hopes you'll get to leave with someone to fuck
You do charity so you can post pictures online and foid is like "oh look he's charitable, he's conscious im gonna let him smash", its all to have sex damn it
Everything in life is done aiming to get someone to fuck, and it depends on how much you wanna ravage a pussy

So dont come on saying "oh I'm charitable, I'm friend of the community" you aint friend of shit bro you want to fuck someone

You dont study to get a good job and money by itself, to say "oh look im successful", you do that to say "Look at me I have money I'm gonna FUCK, I'm gonna fuck YOU ALL"

So the logic is that, do everything you guys to be able to fucking slay pussy

• +1
Reactions: Devilla and gigell