If there's one thing I can't stand, it's women talking about men's sex lives

Liferuiner

Liferuiner

Bronze
I've been on tiktok for a while now and I've come to realize women have a habit of pushing their ideas of destiny and how something should be/meant to be upon men, when they have no idea how men work

Especially when they talk about cheating, recently this creator Dom was caught cheating long story short and his girlfriend wrote a song dissed him said they're breaking up etc. and girls are mad because he cheated.

The funny thing about these groups of people doing fun stuff or just group of attractive people, who do pranks and stuff is both genders watch it but ALWAYS, ALWAYS no matter who they're lecturing I look in the comments and not one guy talks about how someone SHOULD be with someone or they'll hurt their feelings, it's literally always girls.

So again, Dom cheated and women are writing stupid bullshit and posting tiktoks about how it's too late to say sorry etc. about Dom, like seriously I had to make a post about this, they don't realize men are hypergamous by nature.

By the looks of it I don't know if women or hypergamous or monogamous, something which is very apparent is they're extremely self righteous and weird.

They don't like things taking a turn, they feel the need to lecture everyone which is alright and they want to make their dreams come true but reality is just not like that, the worst thing is they lecture men on how to behave when they have no idea what it's like to be a man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Wiqfi
women will be women

• +1
Reactions: Cares
Don’t waste your time on TikTok or thinking about women. They are emotional vaginas. They are so fucking stupid most of the time. I cage when guys simp. Treat women like children, they aren’t men.

• +1
Reactions: Sens
>man cheats
>woman is sad and talks about what she thinks is ideal
> "dont you lecture me you have no idea what ots like to be man!!!!!!!:soy:"
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

yeah ok bro

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Tf does this have to do with looksmaxing?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevenashbaby, Deleted member 23564 and Sens
funny

i am being bothered by a tiktoker girl about fate

she's real endearing though, i can't say i don't want it to be true

I didn’t read a single word

Don’t waste your time on TikTok or thinking about women. They are emotional vaginas. They are so fucking stupid most of the time. I cage when guys simp. Treat women like children, they aren’t men.
well you can't just treat women like shit with the current law and no man goes on tiktok just to hang out with females, that's not a thing everyone goes there to jerk off and watch short clips of people

>man cheats
>woman is sad and talks about what she thinks is ideal
> "dont you lecture me you have no idea what ots like to be man!!!!!!!:soy:"
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

yeah ok bro
it's the truth tho

they have no idea what it's like to be a man, like what is wrong with saying that? That's literally what it is

I'm not saying being a man is hard all the time, it's just different

it's the truth tho

they have no idea what it's like to be a man, like what is wrong with saying that? That's literally what it is

I'm not saying being a man is hard all the time, it's just different
i dont understand why you are bitching about women not wanting their man to cheat but whatever

i dont understand why you are bitching about women not wanting their man to cheat but whatever
cause it's normal to want to cheat

I don't get why you take offense in my creating this post

read or fuck off