If these are our Roaring 20's, I can't imagine the hell that the rest of the century will be.

Deleted member 10109

Deleted member 10109

Bronze
Pretty much just the title.

• +1
Reactions: PYT

It will only get worse. 7 PSL or death by 2040.

brb contemplating the future
2648F34A F4F7 4F2D 9DBE 745D96C2793B

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I feel a panic attack coming, just by thinking about my life from 30-50+
Living as a worthless oldcel and the knowledge of how much i missed during my young years. No dates, no feeling of beeing in love with a girl, no sex with attractive girls, no attractive male friends and going to techno festivals in ibiza. Travelling around the world with friend, and doing gang bangs in the hotel room on xtasy.
The feeling of girls sending you text messages and telling you how much they miss you at night.

Well at least i had sex with a couple of very overweight unattractive landwhales and a few 40yr olds.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
I feel a panic attack coming, just by thinking about my life from 30-50+
Living as a worthless oldcel and the knowledge of how much i missed during my young years. No dates, no feeling of beeing in love with a girl, no sex with attractive girls, no attractive male friends and going to techno festivals in ibiza. Travelling around the world with friend, and doing gang bangs in the hotel room on xtasy.
The feeling of girls sending you text messages and telling you how much they miss you at night.

Well at least i had sex with a couple of very overweight unattractive landwhales and a few 40yr olds.
Add onto that all the violence, instability and economic problems that this century will bring.