If this doesn’t motivate you to get rich/and or just escape this system/matrix/etc as a man I don’t know what will

jm17

jm17

Equinox
You’re fucking COOKED if you don’t have a plan agaisnt this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek, TheLookInYourEyes, mrdouchebag and 6 others
Jfl at the bald curry jestermaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, deepfuckingvalue, BlackpillRemedy and 10 others

Most people here won’t understand until their boss or tutor is an irrational female… Then they’ll get it

Women love power, they they love reminding you that you’re below them, commanding you to do things instead of working in a more relaxed and cooperative environment, and when they’re in a bad mood (50-90% of the time) most of them love humiliating you.

Now this isn’t all women ofc, but most of them are like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, nobodyspecial369, forevergymcelling and 7 others
Most people here won’t understand until their boss or tutor is an irrational female… Then they’ll get it
Yeah people don’t know how deceived they are until it’s too late. They are lied to about every single thing, if you listen to what society tells you to do like a good boy, you’ll end up in the worst of the worst positions in life, miserable and don’t know why, etc etc. the system loves ignorance, when you lack knowledge in general. People can’t think critically or use their god given brain until it’s too late.

It’s crazy how brainwashed Lot of people can be instead of learning from other mistakes, taking in data in their head, seeing how someone is fucked up and letting that be an example to not end up like that(sometimes u have to) some guys espeically older will even tell u “ don’t end up like me” even though most older people give dogshit advice. But in general men must use their brains to fight full blown enslavement

USE YouTube, Google, social media

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, 6PSLcel, AutisticGymcel and 2 others
Andre Tate is controlled by Jew

Yeah people don’t know how deceived they are until it’s too late. They are lied to about every single thing, if you listen to what society tells you to do like a good boy, you’ll end up in the worst of the worst positions in life, miserable and don’t know why, etc etc. the system loves ignorance, when you lack knowledge in general. People can’t think critically or use their god given brain until it’s too late.

It’s crazy how brainwashed Lot of people can be instead of learning from other mistakes, taking in data in their head, seeing how someone is fucked up and letting that be an example to not end up like that(sometimes u have to) some guys espeically older will even tell u “ don’t end up like me” even though most older people give dogshit advice. But in general men must use their brains to fight full blown enslavement

USE YouTube, Google, social media
And most of social media is currently censored on feminism topics.

Hell, even scientific evidence is systematically censored.

if you google wether women or men are smarter, every result you’ll get will state that either they’re equal or, most commonly, that women are much smarter, but if you research scientific data you’ll find that men are smarter ON AVERAGE on top of there being way more male geniouses than female geniouses (so in a meritocracy you’d expect most power positions to be held by men, but now gender quotas exist).

It’s a brutal world we live in, and most dudes don’t notice, even in blackpilled communities

Unless people wake up and hit the brakes for feminism (it most likely won’t happen) it’s gonna be over for most of us

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 6PSLcel, AutisticGymcel and jué

if you google wether women or men are smarter, every result you’ll get will state that either they’re equal or, most commonly, that women are much smarter, but if you research scientific data you’ll find that men are smarter ON AVERAGE on top of there being way more male geniouses than female geniouses (so in a meritocracy you’d expect most power positions to be held by men, but now gender quotas exist).

It’s a brutal world we live in, and most dudes don’t notice, even in blackpilled communities

It’s over for all of us

Don’t notice, or notice but know that there’s basically nothing you can do?

They don’t notice because I see them defending feminism and claiming women are superior ON THIS SUPOSEDLY BLACKPILLED FORUM every time feminism is brought up

• So Sad
Reactions: jué
Jfl at the bald curry jestermaxxing.
Crazy thing if he didn’t he’d be fired, this is why in these types of environment masculine , serious, laid back chill men won’t survive they’ll always be considered a problem, harassed, fired, so this is why if you don’t want to be like him you gotta find ways to escape this shit, let him and there’s millions of more guys like him , serve as an example. Think about the men who aren’t feminine, dorks, and shit they’d be miserable as fuck in a working environment like this, and would get fired, harassed, etc .

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
imagine caring about any of this shit lmao kys

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Also we CAN do something, we could demand that rightwing parties focus more on hitting the brakes on feminist laws (gender quotas, massive advantages for women in court, etc) and try to shift the culture, but we don’t.

And rightwing parties focus solely on immigration instead :feelswhy: simply because immigrants are the easiest possible targets and right wing parties are populist cucks only interested in the sub 95 iq voters instead of being based.

Not saying most contruies don’t need to limit new immigration ( only limit new immigration, Obviously not kick people who are already legalized and ofc never the 2nd gens, but apparently that’s what the giga retarded french right party wanted) A LOT, but that should just be one thing in a huge list of things, including limiting the power of feminism

Crazy thing if he didn’t he’d be fired, this is why in these types of environment masculine , serious, laid back chill men won’t survive they’ll always be considered a problem, harassed, fired, so this is why if you don’t want to be like him you gotta find ways to escape this shit, let him and there’s millions of more guys like him , serve as an example. Think about the men who aren’t feminine, dorks, and shit they’d be miserable as fuck in a working environment like this, and would get fired, harassed, etc .
It's extremely easy for women to get jobs these days. Especially in tech and finance as companies need to comply with diversity score.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, BlackpillRemedy and romanstock
Also we CAN do something, we could demand that rightwing parties focus more on hitting the brakes on feminist laws (gender quotas, massive advantages for women in court, etc) and try to shift the culture, but we don’t.

And rightwing parties focus solely on immigration instead :feelswhy: simply because immigrants are the easiest possible targets and right wing parties are populist cucks only interested in the sub 95 iq voters instead of being based.

Not saying most contruies don’t need to limit new immigration ( only limit new immigration, Obviously not kick people who are already legalized and ofc never the 2nd gens, but apparently that’s what the giga retarded french right party wanted) A LOT, but that should just be one thing in a huge list of things, including limiting the power of feminism

You’d literally have to remove women’s right to vote to get a party in that would revoke their priveleges… such as right to vote. Catch 22.

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and BlackpillRemedy
imagine caring about any of this shit lmao kys
Imagine having a username talking about “ iblamejews” then saying what u just said. You need to kys😂

No self awareness at all.

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Those who disagree with the post clearly haven’t worked a day in their lives. Working alongside women is truly awful. Imagine an angry child being in a position of power and having leadership over you. That’s what it’s like.

• +1
Reactions: Zizou, forevergymcelling, jm17 and 1 other person
Those who disagree with the post clearly haven’t worked a day in their lives. Working alongside women is truly awful. Imagine an angry child being in a position of power and having leadership over you. That’s what it’s like.
extremely accurate, the word that often defines women bosses best is CHILDISH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jm17 and AutisticGymcel

Engineering may be low paid but at least I don’t have to deal with this shit.

• +1
Engineering may be low paid but at least I don’t have to deal with this shit.
I’m going back into academia. Gonna get a phd and just be a professor my whole life. Get paid to yap. No way I am I ever going back into the corporate world again

Exactly some people have to find things out the hard way. Because they’re too deceived to see the truth, or come to rational and fair conclusions. At 18-21 I worked at a nursing home with all women , I’ll never work a job a day again in my life, after the 3rd nursing home, I got fired from, not fair good reasons. I’m in the process of getting rich right now, it’s not a dream it’s a plan I’m working on right now and it’s working and getting business loans/funding from financial institutions to fund my investments/business ventures/ enterprises and stuff.

You have to think outside of the box, but I give credit to having enough time to think, do research and the motivation I have to become rich and free, espeically through passive income and leveraging business debt to buy assets, invest in real estate, etc .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Imagine having a username talking about “ iblamejews” then saying what u just said. You need to kys😂

No self awareness at all.
its a half ironic username.. not like youd understand since youre an autist

also what does it have to do with me not caring about this buddy

its a half ironic username.. not like youd understand since youre an autist

also what does it have to do with me not caring about this buddy
You need to be a critical thinker. Clearly you aren’t.

• +1
I’m going back into academia. Gonna get a phd and just be a professor my whole life. Get paid to yap. No way I am I ever going back into the corporate world again

Get paid to have to interact with prime teenage chads every day and seethe while they mog you into the grave and get to fuck the teenage girls you’ll never be able to touch again without going to jail? Nah bro.

Maybe I’m delusional but joking about overt degeneracy makes me depressed

“Escaping the matrix” or whatever the fuck isn’t gonna make you happy, “happiness” doesn’t exist.

you watch andew tate and myron gaines. ignored btw
I don’t watch Myron, and I’ve seen podcasts with Andrew tate. If you’re on social media you’re bound to see a lot of stuff. Like how that video went viral. You mad because you can’t think critically, I’m not mad at you because you can’t think critically as you’ve clearly proven without a doubt.

Get paid to have to interact with prime teenage chads every day and seethe while they mog you into the grave and get to fuck the teenage girls you’ll never be able to touch again without going to jail? Nah bro.
Who cares, I’ll have clout and tenure hopefully so I can say what I want. Professor have status and are virtually all married. Plus I want to do real research. I want to try and leave a mark on this world and push things forward. Not everyone is a cynical degenerate rotter like you are.

Women love power, they they love reminding you that you’re below them, commanding you to do things instead of working in a more relaxed and cooperative environment, and when they’re in a bad mood (50-90% of the time) most of them love humiliating you.

Now this isn’t all women ofc, but most of them are like this

And when society gives them a position above you, they genuinely believe they're better than you, no matter how much you prove otherwise.

• Love it
Worst boss I’ve had was a faggot. Not maybe. He was gay. I remember I clocked in to work 3 minutes late one time, and that faggot started yelling at me 6 in morning.

• +1
Reactions: jm17
Worst boss I’ve had was a faggot. Not maybe. He was gay. I remember I clocked in to work 3 minutes late one time, and that faggot started yelling at me 6 in morning.
These sissys are out of control to. This is why most men should want and aspire to have FU money, or atleast be financially stable , or be their own boss so they don’t have to deal with people like that trying to bitch them around, emasculate them, talk to them like they’re their bitch , etc etc. millions of people are dealing with this everyday especially men. All for a wage slave job, that they dont like, probably have a long commute there and back, unnecessary stress, tedious work, etc etc all just to pay some fucking bills wtf, doesn’t pay them enough or what they feel like they should be getting, could get fired at any moment for any reason.

Last edited:
  • +1

Unless people wake up and hit the brakes for feminism (it most likely won’t happen) it’s gonna be over for most of us
Yeah the ratio of female to male geniuses is 1:9

• Love it
“Escaping the matrix” or whatever the fuck isn’t gonna make you happy, “happiness” doesn’t exist.
It doesn't exist, as long as you're not a guy like the one below.. :feelshehe:

Every woman boss I’ve ever had has been a pain in the fucking ass. It’s like they have something to prove. Both women bosses fired me too cause I wouldn’t bend the knee.

Only ever had one good female boss and she was lesbian

• +1
Reactions: jm17, Zizou, Chadeep and 2 others
Have you noticed that these bitches are MTBs at best? Imagine some inbred yapping at you all day at work and knowing that the inbred is less intelligent and less competent than you.
These women in this video should be kept in the corporate basement, out of sight out of mind, and they should work 24/7 like robots to increase the company's revenue. Parading them around offends my eyeballs and my mental state.
I am only in favor of Stacy boss babes that wear revealing clothing at work. Period.

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, TheLookInYourEyes and BlackpillRemedy

video doesn’t load sadly but what’s the gist of the vid ?

Ok dude so what the fuck do you want me to do against the Gen Z girl bosses in a mini lol?