If this hairloss is permanent I’m fucked as can be

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I’m BEYOND fucked if this telogen effluvium shit doesn’t end. All I can do now is figure out how to hold strong for this shit. I’m already getting ready to live a lifetime of coping. I looked so good with hair, it’s all ending, it’s all coming to a final conclusion. I’m reading online a large amount of people saying their accutane hair loss never ended and that it just kept falling out even a year later and that they are almost completely bald. Fuck.

And I can’t just take finasteride. There’s nothing I can do except look this shit in the face, allow it to take my life, and try not to let it mentally affect me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Golgo13
One of the only normal people on this forum. Godspeed.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and ifyouwannabemylover
telogen effluvium

telogen effluvium

telogen effluvium
telogen effluvium
telogen effluvium

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and .👽.
go to a dermatologist he can prescribe u some hard shit, and your insurance can cover it

I’m BEYOND fucked if this telogen effluvium shit doesn’t end. All I can do now is figure out how to hold strong for this shit. I’m already getting ready to live a lifetime of coping. I looked so good with hair, it’s all ending, it’s all coming to a final conclusion. I’m reading online a large amount of people saying their accutane hair loss never ended and that it just kept falling out even a year later and that they are almost completely bald. Fuck.

And I can’t just take finasteride. There’s nothing I can do except look this shit in the face, allow it to take my life, and try not to let it mentally affect me.
Did you already tried finasteride or are you scared of side effect? Also do you have anyone bald in your family?

Hair system if everything fail btw.

Is that you in avi

telogen effluvium

telogen effluvium

telogen effluvium
telogen effluvium
telogen effluvium
Some people say it never ended for them. I hope I’m not one of them. We shall see honestly. No point in fucking stressing I realized, there’s nothing I can do.

Some people say it never ended for them. I hope I’m not one of them. We shall see honestly. No point in fucking stressing I realized, there’s nothing I can do.
telogen effluvium

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Dude you can always just shave it off if it stresses you out. It’s just hair

at least don’t stress, that will speed it up. If you’re rlly scared of proper meds like fin and minox then at least take oral castor oil and microneedle

Accumax is better than acutane btw

Indeed, it is utterly over for bald acnecels.

Double Whammy Giga Failos

Clear skin and hair is better than cooming imo