If this retard can get successful on Youtube, then everyone can

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow

This is arguibly one of the worst videos i've watched in my life, but it has over 30 thousand views and the guy is straight up mentally handicaped

If some mentally handicaped retards can make it through youtubecelling, then everyone can :feelswhat: i'm suprised that people are watching this type of content

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 15854, Pharmaceutic and 17 others
If i was decent looking I would get 100k sub one year easily.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, Kmscurry and DivineBeing
He havent made. He have 1000 subscrubers and get 100 of view by video

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, RIPPED IRL and AlexBrown84
Looks like another 0 on my thread

What are people up to these days jfl like i genuinely think this forum is half filled with retards and other half are low T soycucks who worship other men

No different than guy in the video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, currylightskin, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
i could unironically get a million subs if i had the mental strength to dumb myself down to double digit iq level for a long period of time. its extremely easy to appeal to normies. 9 out of 10 youtubers from my country are carbon copies of each other, talking in the same 'lazy but cool guy' way, repeating the latest memes, but still maintaining the 'kind guy, who loves his subscribers' persona.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Slayercel, Edgar and 2 others
i could unironically get a million subs if i had the mental strength to dumb myself down to double digit iq level for a long period of time. its extremely easy to appeal to normies. 9 out of 10 youtubers from my country are carbon copies of each other, talking in the same 'lazy but cool guy' way, repeating the latest memes, but still maintaining the 'kind guy, who loves his subscribers' persona.
No you can't

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10652 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Nautica, Madhate and 2 others
this largely depends on what kind of content you are making + who it is directed towards

if you are making content for men your looks don't matter that much since men value different things compared to a woman. There are many male youtubers who do gym, outdoors or hunting videos and such and the guys themselves would get rated incel subhumans here yet they rock hundreds of thousands of subs...

if you are leaning towards fashion/music (where woman are the majority of the consumers) then yes good looking does help and will boost your gains to some margin

Wtf did I just watch? :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I literally laughed, almost nonstop, for like 10 whole minutes. Made my night.

This is arguibly one of the worst videos i've watched in my life, but it has over 30 thousand views and the guy is straight up mentally handicaped

If some mentally handicaped retards can make it through youtubecelling, then everyone can :feelswhat: i'm suprised that people are watching this type of content

i died when he started talking with the fucked up curry accent :lul:
Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 17 um 105932

and his Powerpoint-Slides look like total shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and Chintuck22
30k views is nothing lmfao.

• Hmm...

Ofc it's a curry jfl:feelskek:

• JFL
you see the problem is, if he didn't have that accent you wouldn't be making this post. Theres ton fuck of stupid americans making videos like those that get way less views, so I don't know if it's the accent that's getting him the "fame" (1-2k views lol)

Just be chad bro