If two groups were in an egalitarian society and left alone would they eventually mix or would in group preference be too strong?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Racism is natural to a large extent, and not just racism but in group preference in general. I think I saw a study that by like 6 months babies prefer to look at own races

I’m not trying to argue natural = good, it’s natural to rape and cancer is natural

But the point is it’s biological, I say egalitarian because looking at human history what would usually happen is they would fight eachother due to differences

And one group would conquer the other and then breed the women from the other group which would mix them

I want to know what would happen in an equal society tho

@ElTruecel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel and greycel
Idk ig for the most part if it’s egalitarian it would be equal but there are still some differences people would pick up on

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Racism is natural to a large extent, and not just racism but in group preference in general. I think I saw a study that by like 6 months babies prefer to look at own races

I’m not trying to argue natural = good, it’s natural to rape and cancer is natural

But the point is it’s biological, I say egalitarian because looking at human history what would usually happen is they would fight eachother due to differences

And one group would conquer the other and then breed the women from the other group which would mix them

I want to know what would happen in an equal society tho

@ElTruecel
Yes, just look at Indians in Canada, even there they discriminate against each other based on ethnicity, language, caste, etc.

• Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon