if u are 30+ you need to use light makeup

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
Even if u dont descend badly the skin will get worsers. For example your skin will have red spots and u skin will have blood vessel ruptures. Your nasion foilds will get slightly worse and little lines under eyes and forehead. This the least what will happen if u dont age likes shit. To look younger you need to use light make up to hide all the redspots. I would just suggest conclear and you can use little dots amount.

:kys:

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Tinted sunscreen better

• +1
Reactions: Frexa and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Makes statement and gives no clear instruction.

You talk like we're fucking female. Light makeup? What's the brand? How do you apply it? I'mma Millennial. You Zoomers are from the gay TikTok generation. I don't know how to apply this shit. Tutorial me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and thenewhebbe

You talk like we're fucking female. Light makeup? What's the brand? How do you apply it? I'mma Millennial. You Zoomers are from the gay TikTok generation. I don't know how to apply this shit. Tutorial me.
Use nars concealer with color that fit u skin tone. You can just putt little bit of it in ur skin, then fade it with ur fingers but u must use moisturizer before u apply it.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen

He's the same age as you, if not older.

Botox, Polynucleotides, microneedling, Tret, VitC, sunscreen.

Wrong, shit thread.

the older the skin the worse make up will look on it, especially when not done by a professional.

Make-up piles on fine lines and makes them look worse.

It looks best on an even canvas, meaning youthful skin.

Instead use sun protection everyday and a retinoid+dermarolling. If needs be get in-office treatment by a derm or plastic surgeon