If u are bald, then everyone thinks u a nonce

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
That’s the most logical thing that comes to these ppl minds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 4209 and 9 others
4612 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, TsarTsar444, NarcyChadlite and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Alt Number 3
Whazs a nonce?

I used to get called nonce when I had my neckbeard brutal af

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Child molester

the whole subculture of these videos is pretty cringe tho.

nooooooo you cant talk to hecking 14 year old girlerinoooos :soy: theyre so innocent :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 6497 and Alt Number 3

nooooooo you cant talk to hecking 14 year old girlerinoooos :soy: theyre so innocent :soy:
they speak to him as if he is below them. If he was a good looking tall guy with hair, they wouldn’t even mess with him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zyros and Deleted member 4209
they speak to him as if he is below them. If he was a good looking tall guy with hair, they wouldn’t even mess with him jfl
you just know all these poor white trash who get so uppity about this stuff beat their wives as well, so it clearly isnt about "muh respecting women". its about posturing and pretending to be "more moral" than others and feeling smug about it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Alt Number 3
you just know all these poor white trash who get so uppity about this stuff beat their wives as well, so it clearly isnt about "muh respecting women". its about posturing and pretending to be "more moral" than others and feeling smug about it.
I WANNA HARM OTHERS

kill chad

• Woah

Not just that (the pretending that 14 year old girls aren't Kylie Jenner worshipping thots who spend all day taking half naked selfies who are well aware of their sexual value and who are nothing like 14 year olds were back in the 70's!!) BUT it's that a huge percentage of people who work for these 'predator catchers' places are actually pedos lol. Been loads of cases now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 4645 and stuckneworleans
BUT it's that a huge percentage of people who work for these 'predator catchers' places are actually pedos lol. Been loads of cases now.
Just like how IncelTears is full of incels themselves

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 4209 and wristcel
every guy I see in those "catch a predator videos" is always unattractive.

• +1