If u are not subhuman/at least average being neurotypical (NT) > everything else [MORE THAN BRUTAL]

bassfreak

bassfreak

Diamond
This is BEYOND BRUTAL for me.

Last day i was in bar with 3 girls from my new job because one of them (the one that i like) got birthday.
I can LITERALLY see on their faces that i was acting "weird" until i got a little drunk , after that it was really fine.

Of course i'm not diagnosed in any shit like asperger or autism but how the hell im suppose to get fully NT to the point that most of people will not see me "weird" ?

• +1
Reactions: Aero, IWantToMax, Schönling and 7 others
I was gonna try phenibut for special occasions but not sure of the side effects. Also there's potential for abuse but I'm not stupid enough to abuse something like that

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

Last day i was in bar with 3 girls from my new job because one of them (the one that i like) got birthday.
I can LITERALLY see on their faces that i was acting "weird" until i got a little drunk , after that it was really fine.

Of course i'm not diagnosed in any shit like asperger or autism but how the hell im suppose to get fully NT to the point that most of people will not see me "weird" ?
Straight up bro, not actually easy to fake as i previously thought, its in your eyes and mine. My best advice is dont talk autistic shit with your best mates. That helped me a tad. Dont let it all out, dont be different cos its not percieved as unique and cool

• +1
Reactions: AraTe and Enlil
Avarage means nothing, girls will feel disgusted by everything that is not a 6 PSL and above.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Marsiere214, Deleted member 1553 and 9 others
Straight up bro, not actually easy to fake as i previously thought, its in your eyes and mine. My best advice is dont talk autistic shit with your best mates. That helped me a tad. Dont let it all out, dont be different cos its not percieved as unique and cool
True I always thought different is good.

but Its not.Thats just movies.
If you really want to fit in you need to act like all others

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Norwooder
True I always thought different is good.

but Its not.Thats just movies.
If you really want to fit in you need to act like all others
So accurate, i thought i was unique and different for having the guts to be different and shit, but then u realise ur just seen as the weird cunt like honestly so dumb. The movies and shit say be different! Its good to be different, thats just what they tell ugly weird people, noone likes being with a weird cunt person

So accurate, i thought i was unique and different for having the guts to be different and shit, but then u realise ur just seen as the weird cunt like honestly so dumb. The movies and shit say be different! Its good to be different, thats just what they tell ugly weird people, noone likes being with a weird cunt person
Yeah.Same bra😂
It just doesnt work.
But honestly If your good looking everything works.Seriously.your weird but not ugly weird.Atleast youre attractive so its ok youreA mysterious guy😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, RAITEIII, AraTe and 3 others
Yeah.Same bra😂
It just doesnt work.
But honestly If your good looking everything works.Seriously.your weird but not ugly weird.Atleast youre attractive so its ok youreA mysterious guy😂
Yep, the average guy cannot be weird, he must do everything right if he would like to reproduce during his depressing lifetime

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fuck everyone tbh. i don't care if i am perceived as weird. i don't want to be accepted if i have to fake who i really am.

I agree 100% we't to this party and this hot jb introduced herself to me said entjusiatically "my name is x" and i looked to her like an aspie and said nothing fuuaaaaaark

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin, RAITEIII, IWantToMax and 8 others
Ugh...

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
over for differentcels

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
being NT and low inhib is everything

I wouldn't be here if i wasn't such a high inhib cuck cunt.

the thing is though, at a certain point on the PSL scale you can get away with not being NT, I'd say PSL 6.5-7.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Slob, Ruby and 1 other person
being NT and low inhib is everything

I wouldn't be here if i wasn't such a high inhib cuck cunt.

the thing is though, at a certain point on the PSL scale you can get away with not being NT, I'd say PSL 6.5-7.
You fucking retard, psl 5.5-6 is where u can get away with whatever. Fucking dumbass

I was gonna try phenibut for special occasions but not sure of the side effects. Also there's potential for abuse but I'm not stupid enough to abuse something like that
jfl might aswell try it, its not fucking heroin. You may be missing out on something that could benefit your life greatly.
girls will feel disgusted by everything

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
You're a neurotypical complaining? I agree but it's quite funny that you're saying that from your position.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Somebody post that study for r/blackpillscience

Avarage means nothing, girls will feel disgusted by everything that is not a 6 PSL and above.
When's the last time you went outside? Id care to disagree

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
When's the last time you went outside? Id care to disagree

Yes I go outside and to school (sometimes), i just see high PSL people getting relationships, happy now?

Ugly and avarage obviously don't slay, the woman that they get is obviously for another reason too, can be height, money, etc... or just a hard exception without explanation (can have and will be too dark to i think now) also, is obviously they will get cucked too...

Alcochol is magic tbh
It makes me behave way less autistic, and instead way more low inhib,talkative,and brave
I just wish it wouldnt fuck up my skin so easily

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and karbo
I agree 100% we't to this party and this hot jb introduced herself to me said entjusiatically "my name is x" and i looked to her like an aspie and said nothing fuuaaaaaark
u should have done this:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
when i made the same thread i got a dn rd and 2 people called me a bluepilled retard

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and OOGABOOGA
Yes I go outside and to school (sometimes), i just see high PSL people getting relationships, happy now?

Ugly and avarage obviously don't slay, the woman that they get is obviously for another reason too, can be height, money, etc... or just a hard exception without explanation (can have and will be too dark to i think now) also, is obviously they will get cucked too...
Yeh, its all about NT. YOu might notice HIGH PSL but it deosent mean just high PSL are in relationship

• Ugh..

cope

you clearly never go out. 6 PSL is fucking rare

• JFL
cope

you clearly never go out. 6 PSL is fucking rare

It's not...

Tik Toks proves it too, exist 6 PSL in my family too, want photos lmao?

It's not...

TikTok homos are disgusting. I would rather look like a 6'7 Mike Tyson or Khabib then a filthy faggot 8psl 6 feet TikTok twink

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
It's not...

Tik tok JFL

tik tok is not real life, ugly people don't show themselves. Out of 10 good looking tik tok users, how many don't bother creating one, and how many are not famous, because they're not good looking enough to build a big followers base

• +1
Reactions: AraTe
TikTok homos are disgusting. I would rather look like a 6'7 Mike Tyson or Khabib then a filthy faggot 8psl 6 feet TikTok twink

So why Chico seems to have universal appeal?
Tik tok JFL

tik tok is not real life, ugly people don't show themselves. Out of 10 good looking tik tok users, how many don't bother creating one, and how many are not famous, because they're not good looking enough to build a big followers base

Actually i see more people with hunter eyes than NCT round cuck eyes of death lmao is not rare, stop coping...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Don't compare Chico to TikTok fags, he is quite masculine with good soft features. TikTok subhumans are collagenmaxed, curlyhairmaxed, faggotmaxed, and lowbfmaxed. Thats it's, they look like the type of guys that high T high schoolers with beards would bully

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, IWantToMax, AraTe and 1 other person

Actually i see more people with hunter eyes than NCT round cuck eyes of death lmao is not rare, stop coping...

you're the one coping

anyone who goes out on a regular basis will tell you psl 6 is rare, and most guys are in the 5-5.5PSL zone and get laid

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Don't compare Chico to TikTok fags, he is quite masculine with good soft features. TikTok subhumans are collagenmaxed, curlyhairmaxed, faggotmaxed, and lowbfmaxed. Thats it's, they look like the type of guys that high T high schoolers with beards would bully

Biggest coper on this site actually, Chico is literally everything that you said, this is him

Francisco Lachowski 2011

Tik Tok User profile vs Chico

Images 4

you're the one coping

anyone who goes out on a regular basis will tell you psl 6 is rare, and most guys are in the 5-5.5PSL zone and get laid

Literally exist 4 guys with 6 psl here (near to my home)...

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, IWantToMax, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
when i made the same thread i got a dn rd and 2 people called me a bluepilled retard

OP got lucky that the bluepillers were active when he made the thread.

Dn rd shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, MammothActuary and SikKunt
Again i would rather look like a very high T 200cm ogre then like a twink low T faggot. And you cherry picked that one guy, majority are nothing special and just collagenmaxed and low bf

Nothing special? bro, i hope that everyone here have pure and ultra autism...

7a7c4f41bd0d927e02c85dce6a9f9203

G4js1qjkusjansp30hib00008f44090v0200000605

Images 19

You also killed yourself saiyng about good skin, good bones promote stretching of skin, making them looking even better, that's why they have it, also, them obviously don't have darkness under eyes, nasolabial folds etc... basically all them have somewhat good eye areas (eyebrows too), proportions, bones etc...

JFL at these 14 yo

owlgod is a teen, why do we bother talking with him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 2227
you're the one coping

6psl in top 1% for me

Nothing special? bro, i hope that everyone here have pure and ultra autism...

View attachment 164775
View attachment 164776

View attachment 164777

You also killed yourself saiyng about good skin, good bones promote stretching of skin, making them looking even better, that's why they have it, also, them obviously don't have darkness under eyes, nasolabial folds etc... basically all them have somewhat good eye areas (eyebrows too), proportions, bones etc...
AirBrush 20191109010433
AirBrush 20191108231312
AirBrush 20191109135331

I am not coping, im much closer to a TikTok faggot in looks then a high T ogree which makes me sad tbh. Im currently on the process of ogremaxing, training my neck and bulking, after that i will get a buzzcut

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and IWantToMax
JFL at these 14 yo

owlgod is a teen, why do we bother talking with him

I don't see any argument here, just cope and false information. If 6 PSL is so rare so why i can easily find them? i have even a teacher that is one JFL

I don't see any argument here, just cope and false information. If 6 PSL is so rare so why i can easily find them? i have even a teacher that is one JFL

i told you tiktok is not real life

go out to bar and nightclubs and come back

i told you tiktok is not real life

go out to bar and nightclubs and come back

Both of you clearly using diffrent rating systems

• JFL
also this former teacher is psl 6. I doubt your teacher looks like him

Both of you clearly using diffrent rating systems

I'm using PSL pure objectively based, my teacher have Hunter green eyes, browbridge and sloped forehead, short midface and good proportions too, a defined lower third, etc... no flaws too, his halo is insane even being old, i not get surprised by people that aren't real beautiful.
also this former teacher is psl 6. I doubt your teacher looks like him

My teacher mogs him with eye area only, this cuck that you posted have NCT JFL

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
yeah i learned this recently as i used to advocate against the just be nt theory but it's legit. even with subcultures and niche groups who claim to be unique and different, you still need to be nt even with them

cope, you will be just a friend

just don't overthink, that's why alcohol helps. don't be up in your head so much, just do or say things that come to your mind

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and LordNorwood
This is true and anyone who lives in the real world realizes this.

That’s why when lookism started having more socially integrated and non truecel autists NT theory became more prevalent.

People realized that the reason they aren’t making friends or having a social circle is not because they’re sub 9, but because they’re loser autists with no hobbies other than measuring facial ratios.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, AraTe and 1 other person