If u aren’t a FOIDS race it descends u

lake7788

lake7788

Iron
I am white 6’4 15 mtn attachments if ur curious
And I went to the mall in Miami to find foids me and my friend went on a 2 man and the foid was mood feeling me so we repteated that like 3 times and it didn’t work then we found a white girl and she was feeling me so I believe that if u are not the master race of the majority population race of a state it is over

Attachments

• IMG_1285.jpeg
    IMG_1285.jpeg
    524.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and normie_joe
stop attaching a photo to every thread you make. no one wants to see your fucking face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Seltin Sweety, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
U type like ur a fucking retard innit

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
I am white 6’4 15 mtn attachments if ur curious
And I went to the mall in Miami to find foids me and my friend went on a 2 man and the foid was mood feeling me so we repteated that like 3 times and it didn’t work then we found a white girl and she was feeling me so I believe that if u are not the master race of the majority population race of a state it is over
What a bunch of rambling rot.

Looks like Spike from Cowboy Bebop.
not only that he looks like every zoomer from my school, it confuses me when these type of guys think they are above average? like look around at your school nigga

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Lefty Rankin

The first time M.R. was raped -- "which felt like having a tree limb shoved up into me" -- he told the prison chaplain about it, and the chaplain had him write out a statement for the facility's Internal Affairs department. According to M.R.'s description of the events, the Internal Affairs investigator brought both the victim and the perpetrator into a room together and asked them what had happened. Although M.R. was terrified to speak of the incident in front of the other inmate, he told his story, while the perpetrator claimed the sex was consensual. After both of them had spoken, the investigator told them that "lovers' quarrels" were not of interest to Internal Affairs, sending them both back to their cells. "The guy shoved me into his house and raped me again," M.R. later told Human Rights Watch. "It was a lot more violent this time."

• Love it
Reactions: cooldude1231