Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
u arent a chad!

u arent even a chadlite!

thats all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Erik-Jón
Cope tinder algo cucks you, i tried chads like onnysk and Niko. 50 likes with boobs boost Is already chad zone with today's algo. Is most about what girls you get and if they're down to meet you or Just dead matches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
Cope tinder algo cucks you, i tried chads like onnysk and Niko. 50 likes with boobs boost Is already chad zone with today's algo. Is most about what girls you get and if they're down to meet you or Just dead matches.
start with a new phone number, thats how u see real amount. i got easy 100+ in a night

start with a new phone number, thats how u see real amount. i got easy 100+ in a night
Always new Number and new email. Maybe in usa algo Is different, i tried enough ppl in Europe so i know there's no way to get past 99+ in One day without paying.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Screens don't matter too. Anyone can set bisex tinder and get to that. I know what i'm talking about because i saw with my eyes the Numbers the girls and the treatment you can get by them based on Who you are.

Screens don't matter too. Anyone can set bisex tinder and get to that. I know what i'm talking about because i saw with my eyes the Numbers the girls and the treatment you can get by them based on Who you are.
screens??? and what does bisex have to do with it, a big part is location ig but its not like ive tried other areas to see

screens??? and what does bisex have to do with it, a big part is location ig but its not like ive tried other areas to see
I mean that i don't believe ppl claims with simple screens. I know enough of the algo to know Is bullshit. Tinder was much Better back in 2021 because It wasn't hogging the girls like that, from another side Is Better because more ppl can get at least some matches

I've noticed that the Tinder algo has gotten really bad in the past few years. There was a time when even my normie ass could pull matches on there relatively easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
My life will be complete the day I get 99+ in a day

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I've noticed that the Tinder algo has gotten really bad in the past few years. There was a time when even my normie ass could pull matches on there relatively easily.
Idk about that, all i know Is that you can get max 50 likes First day and then some more but way less in the others. Also tried making new acc the day After, liked by the same amount of different girls. Today i'll try to run a maherfish and that's It, i'll finally see if the "chad Elo" really exists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865
vinnie hacker prolly is the one i get compared to most
Who do you think has better appeal. Vinnie hacker or young Channing Tatum.

71D33D68 FB83 4E86 92C4 68644227698A

View attachment 6936C56C-B82E-4FF6-A2E3-5B515E19A353.webp

• Hmm...
Tinder = Suifuel for aspiecels (Don't know how the fuck to take picture, don't know how to smile, etc.)

Tinder = Suifuel for aspiecels (Don't know how the fuck to take picture, don't know how to smile, etc.)
Cope. Aspie gl guys with only selfies have a rotation After 24 hours

Tinder is retarded, I'd get 10 matches some days, other times nothing for a few days, it's bullshit.

• So Sad
My record is 120 match in Lille (France) in 15 hours and 10 girls write first to me and 120 in Santa Cruz La Sierra in Bolivia..maybe 100 in one day in Poland

You’re not even htn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25059 and Deleted member 19157
You’re not even htn
is that why girls dont believe im real on the internet and think im a catfish and get 100 matches in a few hours

stop being delusional

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and St.TikTokcel
is that why girls dont believe im real on the internet and think im a catfish and get 100 matches in a few hours

stop being delusional
Narcys.org.

I got 25 likes in the first 3 hours downloading it last week again. They weren’t bots either. However over the next week I only got about 15 more. Idk what up with that, I think they don’t show my profile at the front of the swipe

stop being delusional
I’m not talking about you 🤔🤔

I’m saying you’re not even a htn if you can’t get 100 likes

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
its just objective that im at least a HTN lmfao how is that narcissistic retard

you losers are so insecure
Looks like I struck a nerve.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Looks like I struck a nerve.
its just not narcy defending myself against being at least a htn even tho i misunderstood him its objective atp

whats narcy is above average looking people rating themselves lower or way higher out of delusion

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel