if u change the way u think abotu the past u change reality

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

Óðrmaxxing
i was born to a white mother i was born to a white mother i was born to a white mother

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, slavicpsycho, MentalistKebab and 3 others
i was born to a white mother i was born to a white mother i was born to a white mother
very true post. also what are you mixed with?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
anglo amerimutt and south eastern part of china (look kinda brown SEA admixture) with 1/8th french DNA cant get more specific than that

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
anglo amerimutt and south eastern part of china (look kinda brown SEA admixture) with 1/8th french DNA cant get more specific than that
crazy mix

• +1
at least im not nigger

not that i think im good. im dumb ethnic retard hope i die
you have white ancestry you are one of us

• +1
jfl, the problem is your dopamine levels
take ritalin and you'll see

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu and Youㅤ
jfl, the problem is your dopamine levels
take ritalin and you'll see
i think im high dopamine . i should stark SMOKING NICOTINE for acetylcholine agonist

I am tall and white, I am tall and white, I am tall and white

• Love it
I am tall and white, I am tall and white, I am tall and white
i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines v i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccinesi was born and i wasnt injected with vaccinesi was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines i was born and i wasnt injected with vaccines

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho
i think im high dopamine . i should stark SMOKING NICOTINE for acetylcholine agonist
idk bro... i also have moments of being high energetic , if you're meaning that.
The thing is that when I'm in a bad mood and I take Ritalin (I take Concerta 18mg, I've never taken anything else), I feel incredibly good, I feel happy, it's really good. I think that everyone who is in a bad mood and feels down, thinking negative things should try taking this medicine. I take it only when I'm in a really bad mood. I'm afraid of developing a resistance to it.

• +1
idk bro... i also have moments of being high energetic , if you're meaning that.
The thing is that when I'm in a bad mood and I take Ritalin (I take Concerta 18mg, I've never taken anything else), I feel incredibly good, I feel happy, it's really good. I think that everyone who is in a bad mood and feels down, thinking negative things should try taking this medicine. I take it only when I'm in a really bad mood. I'm afraid of developing a resistance to it.
im not knwoledgeable on these meds . that being said im depressed but have hyperactive mind like when im trying to sleep i am thinking way tooooooooooooo much also talk to myself constantly makeing weird noises and imagineing things/daydreaming

id like to find a natural medicine for my mood rather than prescription . already i take daily aspirin .

im not knwoledgeable on these meds . that being said im depressed but have hyperactive mind like when im trying to sleep i am thinking way tooooooooooooo much also talk to myself constantly makeing weird noises and imagineing things/daydreaming

id like to find a natural medicine for my mood rather than prescription . already i take daily aspirin .
i was always like that too, this does not mean you have high dopamine.

I don't know how it works, just take this CONCERTA 18mg when you're in a bad mood and see how you react. I wish I had known this before, I believe my life would have been different.

I also don't like medicines and artificial things, I also think and thought like you(be natural and for natural things), but I'm telling you man, try taking this shit, maybe it will change your life for the better. go to a psychiatrist and try this fuckin pill.

So what if you take aspirin? There's no problem taking Ritalin with aspirin.

• +1