if u don’t send the bitch ur face then ur legit a cuck bro

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
bro. at the end of the day you wanna know if shed let u hit; and all that just comes down to ur looks (as well all know). only case in which it’s not cucked to not send a girl ur face is if she’s ugly and u wouldn’t bNg her. but in that case why are you even talking to her?

the only “”game”” u need is just open up with a picture of ur face (unless ur so ugly there’s literally no chance a girl would like u ) . get that outta the way from day 1

• +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, serialcoper, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Nigga speak englis, di didn't understand shit

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
bro. at the end of the day you wanna know if shed let u hit; and all that just comes down to ur looks (as well all know). only case in which it’s not cucked to not send a girl ur face is if she’s ugly and u wouldn’t bNg her. but in that case why are you even talking to her?

the only “”game”” u need is just open up with a picture of ur face (unless ur so ugly there’s literally no chance a girl would like u ) . get that outta the way from day 1
Just larp as some chad and get her nudes :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and 160cmcurry
I dont even snap i just leave em on opened

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
She said I had a nice brown eye baby girl that's my asshole smh:cautious::cautious:

Nigga speak englis, di didn't understand shit
Bro at the end of day, you just want to know if she would let you hit, and all that comes down to is your looks (as you all should know). Only case in which it isn’t cucked to not send a girl your face is if you don’t intend on banging her. But in that case why are you even talking to her?

The only “game” you need is to just open up with a picture of your face (unless your so ugly to the point where theres literally no chance a girl would like you.) Get that face pic out of the way from Day 1

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and NZb6Air
Just send them ur dick

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Agree show off ur looks first, don’t waste time on a girl that isn’t attracted to you doing small talk before the “wyll” question

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan