If u find a druggie group looks legit don’t matter

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Legit the most subhuman looking twinkcels had decent looking GFs. Legit be lean and low inhbit and you’ll at least get a slay at some point if u keep hanging out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, wrist cry, skkrrrtcantdo and 5 others
Also drugcels tend to be manlets too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Jova
Legit the most subhuman looking twinkcels had decent looking GFs. Legit be lean and low inhbit and you’ll at least get a slay at some point if u keep hanging out
sounds targeted...

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Reformed
> looks don’t matter
> be lean
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, MoggerGaston and Schizotypalcel
As a drugcel, cant relate

U must be larping. If u do MDMA with a foid and wait long enough you’ll eventually slay
I go to raves on mdma all the time but i dont have a group.

Unless ur getting invited to afters(very hard as solo male) with enough girls, u aint getting laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Schizotypalcel
I go to raves on mdma all the time but i dont have a group.

Unless ur getting invited to afters(very hard as solo male) with enough girls, u aint getting laid
Bruh social circle is LAWWWW

Did u go to uni? If u didn’t take advantage of the fresh start everyone gets it ova

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Bruh social circle is LAWWWW

Did u go to uni? If u didn’t take advantage of the fresh start everyone gets it ova
when I went to uni at 17yo I was 3PSL truecel who lived 2 hours away from campus at my parent's place (daily commute).

NevER stood a chance

when I went to uni at 17yo I was 3PSL truecel who lived 2 hours away from campus at my parent's place (daily commute).

NevER stood a chance
Brutal my campus should be 10 mins away. U need to go again for masters, maybe somewhere far and it’s a good excuse for not having a social circle. Then the drugged up and approach groups idk asking for a joint. Then build ur life from there

• Love it
Brutal my campus should be 10 mins away. U need to go again for masters, maybe somewhere far and it’s a good excuse for not having a social circle. Then the drugged up and approach groups idk asking for a joint. Then build ur life from there
mogger. I can do a masters next year but I'll be 30yo. :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
mogger. I can do a masters next year but I'll be 30yo. :forcedsmile:
Brutal u need to location change asap and larp about ur past life. It’s possible you’ll find a group

• +1
my oneitis was a druggie , had to cut her off and it was the hardest shit i ever had to go through imagine fallin for a ho

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
my oneitis was a druggie , had to cut her off and it was the hardest shit i ever had to go through imagine fallin for a ho
what's wrong with being a druggie? my ex used cocaine sometimes

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
You're outta luck bro, you need a decent personality for that

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
what's wrong with being a druggie? my ex used cocaine sometimes
She was good for a few fucks but long term she was gonna cheat me on hundo percent . If shes a druggie , she is 100% promiscuous

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and Cristiano RonaIdo