if u get a rhino does it make the philtrum longer

D

Deleted member 16683

Kraken
if i got a rhino i would kill myself if the philtrum got longer and created a new issue instead. i heard that alar base reduction can cause the philtrum to become elongated which is ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Danish_Retard
Naw but it does have a 100% faggot conversion rate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403 and Deleted member 21182
Naw but it does have a 100% faggot conversion rate
Op is literally gay bro 😂 it’s not like it’ll change anything

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
Looks like I was right then
Imagine saying rhino is gay on forum about improving looks, the absolute state of .org

• +1
Reactions: nayb, Deleted member 16515, User49 and 2 others
Imagine saying rhino is gay on forum about improving looks, the absolute state of .org
It's almost like it's not an improvement of the looks since having a bigger nose is a sexually dimorphic trait XDDDDDDD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
It's almost like it's not an improvement of the looks since having a bigger nose is a sexually dimorphic trait XDDDDDDD
holy cope
xD legit we gotta go into 2024 with mogger chad noses but i mean what else do you expect from a 2023cel newfag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 24444
holy cope

xD legit we gotta go into 2024 with mogger chad noses but i mean what else do you expect from a 2023cel newfag
We lost @DoctorLooksmax @forevergymcelling and @David Rothschild recently but at least we still have you James

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
holy cope

You =
HQ0bCPNnzcahPxw4c40J7HobyuH6tuM39 H dfjagYE2
+
7b986aa36cc24a03fdf12cea1f67b939

Not with that post count rotter
JFL i've been on PSL like 999999999x longer than you so it's expected who are you to come for a gigastatusmaxxed user?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
Yes it will slightly increase philtrum length. It is very common with rhinoplasty, but surgeons say it won't be a big enough increase to be noticable.

Yes it will slightly increase philtrum length. It is very common with rhinoplasty, but surgeons say it won't be a big enough increase to be noticable.
okay good. idk if i even need it but if i'm going to get like 3 surgeries done at once i might as well get rhino too

Op is literally gay bro 😂 it’s not like it’ll change anything
i'm tired of the gay jokes like i ask for help or a rate on something and then i get called a faggot twenty times. but y'all won't be calling me a fag when i ascend after pagnoni 💋

• Woah
Reactions: Allandro
i'm tired of the gay jokes like i ask for help or a rate on something and then i get called a faggot twenty times. but y'all won't be calling me a fag when i ascend after pagnoni 💋
I mean it’s not a joke 😂 u said u were gay. And even if u were gigachad it wouldn’t change that. Even tho u just don’t have the bone structure for anything above htn I think it’s unhealthy for u to put so much pressure on urself

I mean it’s not a joke 😂 u said u were gay. And even if u were gigachad it wouldn’t change that. Even tho u just don’t have the bone structure for anything above htn I think it’s unhealthy for u to put so much pressure on urself
bone structure can be created hello implants exist

I just dont see chadlite or chad on ur face no matter how many morphs u make
AFC09630 F5ED 48E4 A264 91C1B6F47821

bc i'm usually not good at morphs+ morphing front by hand with the morphing tool is hard but i'm getting better. i don't think i'll be chad but i want to reach this level which is somewhere around chadlite
FF73CB2B 80BA 46B1 9DFE F6F44B3C021F

a lot of very good surgery transformations exist that don't get posted on here because when they ascend that much they decide they no longer want to rot on here. i've spoken to some on discord and seen many that don't get posted here

Yes, it will result in ur philtrum becoming bigger. However, a cartilage graft will help retain nose height, but there's a solid chance that u end up with an uncanny looking nose tip. But tbh nose is probably one of the last things to fix for most men as long as u don't have a nigger looking nose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Yes, it will result in ur philtrum becoming bigger. However, a cartilage graft will help retain nose height, but there's a solid chance that u end up with an uncanny looking nose tip. But tbh nose is probably one of the last things to fix for most men as long as u don't have a nigger looking nose.
idk i'm starting to take the nose pill

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom
idk i'm starting to take the nose pill
Honestly looking thru ur post history (ur first post in particular), good nose isn't gonna ascend u as much as a genio is. But at some point or another ur going to want to get a rhino so go ahead. Rhinos (even w/ cartilage grafts) are one of the most common surgeries so it's not really risky at all, i just wanted to let u know cartilage grafts compared to other movements in rhino often yield uncanny results.

Honestly looking thru ur post history (ur first post in particular), good nose isn't gonna ascend u as much as a genio is. But at some point or another ur going to want to get a rhino so go ahead. Rhinos (even w/ cartilage grafts) are one of the most common surgeries so it's not really risky at all, i just wanted to let u know cartilage grafts compared to other movements in rhino often yield uncanny results.
well if it will ascend me more than 0.25 psl it's worth getting. i'm gonna get bimax and implants with pagnoni and he does rhino too so if all goes well and i get the money i need by next year i should get rhino

well if it will ascend me more than 0.25 psl it's worth getting. i'm gonna get bimax and implants with pagnoni and he does rhino too so if all goes well and i get the money i need by next year i should get rhino
Honestly would recommend genio over bimax but that sounds solid to me.

• +1
Honestly would recommend genio over bimax but that sounds solid to me.
why would you recommend genio? my jaw and bigonial width is way too narrow compared to bizygo. plus my maxilla is recessed and sunken looking as well. i don't see myself ascending more than 0.25 psl with just genio

why would you recommend genio? my jaw and bigonial width is way too narrow compared to bizygo. plus my maxilla is recessed and sunken looking as well. i don't see myself ascending more than 0.25 psl with just genio
Bimax rarely results in significant movements forwards and many people end up dogmaxxing themselves trying to guarantee a significant result (point being odds are result will be insignificant or dogmaxxed). If you want bigonial width you would likely want implants and if you want forward movement of the jaw genio is king. Yes you lose out on maxillary projection but most bimax results are extremely subpar and with genio + implants you will at least get a satisfactory lower jaw result.

Bimax rarely results in significant movements forwards and many people end up dogmaxxing themselves getting it. If you want bigonial width you would likely want implants and if you want forward movement of the jaw genio is king. Yes you lose out on maxillary projection but most bimax results are extremely subpar and with genio + implants you will at least get a satisfactory lower jaw result.
wdym most bimax results are subpar? i mean usually if there's a lack of movement or ccw then it won't look that good but most bimax with blackpilled movements end up looking quite good and you get more projection and depth from the side which will show in the front too

• +1
wdym most bimax results are subpar? i mean usually if there's a lack of movement or ccw then it won't look that good but most bimax with blackpilled movements end up looking quite good and you get more projection and depth from the side which will show in the front too
There are tons of bimaxes with dogshit results, i remember one indian guy got bimax and was still super recessed. Obviously there are quite a few successes but the chance of ascending from bimax is very slim compared to genio. If you are subhumanly recessed on both jaws bimax is worth getting, sure, but if you aren’t gigasubhuman then I don’t see the point of the extra long bimax recovery, expensive surgery, higher (albeit slim) chance of botch, all for a result that’s likely worse than a genio.

• +1
There are tons of bimaxes with dogshit results, i remember one indian guy got bimax and was still super recessed. Obviously there are quite a few successes but the chance of ascending from bimax is very slim compared to genio. If you are subhumanly recessed on both jaws bimax is worth getting, sure, but if you aren’t gigasubhuman then I don’t see the point of the extra long bimax recovery, expensive surgery, higher (albeit slim) chance of botch, all for a result that’s likely worse than a genio.
i think i know which indian guy ur talking abt but he probably didn't get enough movement + the surgeon he went to is known to be more conservative. when i get my 3d scans i might post then on here but my side scan is pretty subhuman and so is my frontal jaw.
7D3C01F5 01C4 46EB 998A 8300D6F1DC12

also the doctor i want to go to can widen the jaw somehow without implants he showed me some results

• Woah
i think i know which indian guy ur talking abt but he probably didn't get enough movement + the surgeon he went to is known to be more conservative. when i get my 3d scans i might post then on here but my side scan is pretty subhuman and so is my frontal jaw.
View attachment 2124044

also the doctor i want to go to can widen the jaw somehow without implants he showed me some results
Could u pm me his results? I’m actually interested, I don’t need a jaw widening surgery but I have no idea how he would do it

• +1
Could u pm me his results? I’m actually interested, I don’t need a jaw widening surgery but I have no idea how he would do it
u have to consult him for that cuz he doesn't post them but it was pagnoni. i think it's the same as moving the mandible or maxilla forward, just cutting the bone on the side of the jaw and pushing it outward and securing with plates and screws

overall i think genio would be a lackluster result bc i don't want to stay normie after surgery

We lost @DoctorLooksmax @forevergymcelling and @David Rothschild recently but at least we still have you James
yet none of them deleted their accs

they will all be back shortly lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444