If u have a diamond face shape u are so lucky

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
It’s so ideal. U would look good in selfies, candids, the mirror. Everywhere. I wish I could have that face shape, but I don’t think even surgery would get me that.

Square mogs

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, wificonnector and DelonLover1999
This is true.

Over I'm square asf

Square looks bad close up and in selfies
so fucking real

couldn’t figure for a while why my face looked so weird in selfie

feel like squared face are the one most impacted by lens distortion for some reason

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, RAMU KAKA and SurgeryEnjoyer
Bloated face mogs

is neanderthal a face shape?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
so fucking real

feel like squared face are the one most impacted by lens distortion for some reason
Oval faces getting destroyed in selfies. Look at gandy

• +1
Reactions: Graham
so fucking real

Same, most people have a longer face therefore cameras are designed to suit those faces since they are the most common

Same, most people have a longer face therefore cameras are designed to suit those faces since they are the most common
Wdym bro long faces get demolished in selfies

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Diamond > Square you are right

Wdym bro long faces get demolished in selfies
From what i've seen it heavily depends on the phone's quality, but long faces are still the same face just longer. Wide faces are built in such a way that they really look different in there and completely lose their original look if elongated.

life is not a selife picture bro + cope you need good face to look good in everything

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Screenshot 20230620 171509 Gallery
@Reformed whats that face shape, Diamond?

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I have square face looks like shit in selfies

In mirror it's ok

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07 and agoostis
Diamond is just overly wide zygos, you can see a literal diamond in some lighting conditions. This is the best example of an actual diamond face:

diamond-shaped-face.jpg

Close to it yeah. Depends on hairstyle maybe u can manipulate how it looks.

Also why did u remove thug shake pfp
I didn't deserved this Avi

This makes no sense. The higher your fwhr, the better you look in selfies and up close, because lens distortion tends to makes faces longer and narrower, making the midface appear even longer. Diamond shape is basically just a tall skull + good zygos and decent jaw. Square mogs although diamond is very good too.

• +1
Reactions: fuse, jacobrb07 and Bushman
Having high set cheekbones with it is even better. Love my face(I run from mirrors)

Nah, the diamond face shape is the rarest, the actual diamond face shape. Now all these square and oval copers will come in here and cope, all while bonemashing their cheekbones. COPE

I'm kidding, but no, the diamond face shape is a cheat code, no other face shape guarantees midtier at the least. I have never seen an ugly person with a diamond face shape. NEVER.

Nah, the diamond face shape is the rarest, the actual diamond face shape. Now all these square and oval copers will come in here and cope, all while bonemashing their cheekbones. COPE

I'm kidding, but no, the diamond face shape is a cheat code, no other face shape guarantees midtier at the least. I have never seen an ugly person with a diamond face shape. NEVER.
that's because diamond requires good zygos, which in turn require at least decent bone development of the rest of the face + leanness.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
i have an incel oval head its over

round is worst face shape