If u have hope u arent incel or ur incel and high t

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
If ur trying all these non scientific methods to increase ur chances of getting laid u ain’t an incel or ur incel and high t so ur testosterone overpowers ur realistic perception of urself. @Matthias8272 u arent low t since ur trying to find a way

I’m a 2/10 tho so no amount of t can save me, I’m the only incel here @Hardrada

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie and Deleted member 30552
I’m not technically an incel but with looks inflation the way it is and my own personal aging I could easily become one within a few years tops…

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie
I’m not incel on paper but I identify as one

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
I’m not incel on paper but I identify as one

Does it make you rage that foids expect you to just brush all that trauma under the carpet and be a normie cause you look okay now?

This is why I can’t/won’t do relationships.

• So Sad
Does it make you rage that foids expect you to just brush all that trauma under the carpet and be a normie cause you look okay now?

This is why I can’t/won’t do relationships.
You can be traumatised and in an ltr. Foids bring some baggage too.

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You can be traumatised and in an ltr. Foids bring some baggage too.

Saying I’m an incel has so far been a death sentence to even girls who were begging me to date them! Oh well.

• So Sad
RSM can save us all unless it's the most elaborate larp and we're in a psyop where I go for surgery and my organs get stolen

Saying I’m an incel has so far been a death sentence to even girls who were begging me to date them! Oh well.
Don’t say it to them ofc. Just keep it inside or if you have to treat them like they deserve. Don’t say incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Don’t say it to them ofc. Just keep it inside or if you have to treat them like they deserve. Don’t say incel

No point in relationship then if I just have to pretend to be completely different person so I’ll just keep on with hookups.

I don’t even like women. Having lived on both sides of the line that divides incel from human, it’s so starkly obvious how shallow and nasty they are. Only good as holes to fuck and nothing more.

My hope for lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is that it gets nuked one day