If u look youthful never work as a police officer

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It’s very common for them to send u back into highschool to disguise as a teenager and befriend some teenage drug dealer to bust them :forcedsmile:

Problem is you will likely have to stay there for months, take tests etc

Imagine being 25 over that bulshit and having to go back to that hellhole

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoseProphecy, lowtiernormiechad, Kanye West's Cousin and 3 others
bluds been watching too much 21 jump street

• JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Diarrhoea, NoseProphecy and 7 others
It’s very common for them to send u back into highschool to disguise as a teenager and befriend some teenage drug dealer to bust them :forcedsmile:

Problem is you will likely have to stay there for months, take tests etc

Imagine being 25 over that bulshit and having to go back to that hellhole
that shit will not happen

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Perfect I can secure jb foids while pretending to bust pedophiles under the guise of justice

Vitaly if he was jewish :chad:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, Costcosuperstore and Iasacrko
Perfect I can secure jb foids while pretending to bust pedophiles under the guise of justice

Vitaly if he was jewish :chad:
U aren’t allowed to date the students tho ur just gonna have to sit there and do tests

Maybe if ur a female cop they will want u to flirt with the SA to bust him easier but as a male u won’t be allowed any of that

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Whattheshit

U aren’t allowed to date the students tho ur just gonna have to sit there and do tests

Maybe if ur a female cop they will want u to flirt with the SA to bust him easier but as a male u won’t be allowed to do any of that

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I’m 5’6 with a baby face and clean shaven. i still wear clothes I wore in high school. could I do it?

• Woah
Reactions: 97baHater
I’m 5’6 with a baby face and clean shaven. i still wear clothes I wore in high school. could I do it?
If u work at a police department in a country like the USA with constant drug trades in hs they would likely make u undercover

If the age of consent was lower, that would be the best job ever. A 2nd chance at life.
I think as an undercover cop you can’t use ur undercover persona to pick up women regardless if ur in a hs or in college or whatever else they might need u undercover for

Or else they fire u or in the case of hs charge u as a sex offender

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Ken
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko