Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Want to discord yak?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
it could also make you wrong

• Ugh..
it could also make you wrong
if u say something but second guess urself for a second and think ur cringe for saying that u automically say it in a cringe way but if u never second guessed urself ud say the same thing but it wouldnt be cringe theres micro level things u dont realize ur doing that create this effect

i also think if u second guess that what ur saying sounds faggoty it instantly becomes faggoty same idea and someone would only be isnecure they sound faggoty if they are a faggot thats why most homosexual people sound faggoty because deep down theyre all insecure

im sorry if thats a lot to take in im on a higher level rn

• Woah
if u say something but second guess urself for a second and think ur cringe for saying that u automically say it in a cringe way but if u never second guessed urself ud say the same thing but it wouldnt be cringe theres micro level things u dont realize ur doing that create this effect

i also think if u second guess that what ur saying sounds faggoty it instantly becomes faggoty same idea and someone would only be isnecure they sound faggoty if they are a faggot thats why most homosexual people sound faggoty because deep down theyre all insecure

im sorry if thats a lot to take in im on a higher level rn
homie went straight to the psychoanalysis. Am I insecure?

• +1
homie went straight to the psychoanalysis. Am I insecure?
i dont mean to psychoanalyze my biggest fear is that i sound schizo
anyways nigga thats the only reason i think niggas sound cringe is cause they themselves think they r cringe same w sounding faggoty in theory
everyone is insecure

• Woah
i dont mean to psychoanalyze my biggest fear is that i sound schizo
anyways nigga thats the only reason i think niggas sound cringe is cause they themselves think they r cringe same w sounding faggoty in theory
everyone is insecure
what am I insecure about? My gender? Is that why I always make these gay posts?

• +1
what am I insecure about? My gender? Is that why I always make these gay posts?
u are insecure about ur gender ur literally a tranny thats the definition of being trans jfl
i hope that u are insecure on a personal level not what other ppl think i hope u dont think other people are judging you just for being a man cause theyre not

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17791
u are insecure about ur gender ur literally a tranny thats the definition of being trans jfl
i hope that u are insecure on a personal level not what other ppl think i hope u dont think other people are judging you just for being a man cause theyre not
I'm scared of people judging me if I present as a woman.

But yeah, the reasons I want to change is because I personally don't like the way I am.