sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
Does it increase appetite? Is muscle building easy

@edodalic29

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry, n9wiff, Outerz14 and 3 others
Are you dead ass asking this fucking question? OBVIOUSLY.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Are you dead ass asking this fucking question? OBVIOUSLY.
Have u taken it

Im just scared of the side effects but some ppl reported no side effects

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
Does it increase appetite? Is muscle building easy

@edodalic29
it increases appetite but doesnt help muscle buildinng. and if you arent going to take it long term dont take it at all

• Woah
Have u taken it

Does diebetes run in your family ? If not then you should he fine but if so it’s a big possible affect. I don’t really think u gotta he scared to take it it’s not gonna fuck you up 😂 how old are you

• +1
Have u taken it

some people reported no side effects because the brain damage side effect made them think they had no side effects

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, sportsmogger and Gaygymmaxx
Fuck yeah it does

• +1
it increases appetite but doesnt help muscle buildinng. and if you arent going to take it long term dont take it at all
Then whats the point of it, the increased appetite would be beneficial for me

Fuck yeah it does
Itll help me for bulking because i can only eat 2 meals before i get full :feelscry:

My friend wants to also take it with me :feelsahh::feelsahh:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Then whats the point of it, the increased appetite would be beneficial for me
just to eat more and gain weight. thats the whole point of it. if you want to gain muscle and weight take lgd4033 and enclomephine

• +1
It helps with muscle building ( slightly aka natty plus level increase) due to elevated IGF-1 levels and better recovery properties

• +1
Isnt mk a gh?
everyone who says that it makes you taller has done zero research. its a gh but not the kind you think. its really hard to explain but theres a hormone in your stomach or something like that and it makes more of it and that hormone is what makes you hungry

• +1
It helps with muscle building ( slightly aka natty plus level increase) due to elevated IGF-1 levels and better recovery properties
id say sleep is the best part of mk but tbh its the equivalent of taking creatine.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Saint Casanova
id say sleep is the best part of mk but tbh its the equivalent of taking creatine.
Nah it’s a bit more than Creatine. It’s probably the mildest PED that helps with muscle gain but it’s still higher than natty supps

Nah it’s a bit more than Creatine. It’s probably the mildest PED that helps with muscle gain but it’s still higher than natty supps
id still rather take lgd if I was bulking

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
But for the potential sides, it’s a garbage molecule.

CJC with ipam is actually safer, leads to more muscle gain and potential fat loss, and also gives similar benefits in terms of sleep, recovery ect

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Yesh i heard u have vivid dreams and better sleep with mk @Saint Casanova @sub5incel125

Yesh i heard u have vivid dreams and better sleep with mk @Saint Casanova @sub5incel125
what most people experience is the last thing you think about you vividly dream about

• JFL
what most people experience is the last thing you think about you vividly dream about
better sleep = more recovery = more time to build muscle + appetite increase = more protein

better sleep = more recovery = more time to build muscle + appetite increase = more protein
creatine does most of that to atp just stack mk on other shit. the best combination of sarms imo is mk677, lgd4033, and enclomephine

• +1
Ive just started using it for sleep and skin gains , if getting calories in is a struggle then it will help, i take it at night to avoid hunger because im not trying to bulk but rather for the anti aging properties and to heal my shoulder

• Love it
creatine does most of that to atp just stack mk on other shit. the best combination of sarms imo is mk677, lgd4033, and enclomephine
Bet are sarms safe tho?

Bet are sarms safe tho?
hell no but if you use 6.25mgs of enclo and 5gs of lgd for a cycle you will be relatively safe. also search up this vitamin you need for mk because of glucose levels increase on mk. I forgot what it was called but just search on tiktok or youtube”what do I do to take mk677 safely” and it comes from a tree and starts with an e I think.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and sportsmogger
Ive just started using it for sleep and skin gains , if getting calories in is a struggle then it will help, i take it at night to avoid hunger because im not trying to bulk but rather for the anti aging properties and to heal my shoulder
Im in desperate need of bulking, im 57kg at 6ft

It helps with skin too? Thats nice, what sarms should i take alongside

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
hell no but if you use 6.25mgs of enclo and 5gs of lgd for a cycle you will be relatively safe. also search up this vitamin you need for mk because of glucose levels increase on mk. I forgot what it was called but just search on tiktok or youtube”what do I do to take mk677 safely” and it comes from a tree and starts with an e I think.
Are sarms pills? Im new ts dont wanna stick any needles in my ass

Im in desperate need of bulking, im 57kg at 6ft

It helps with skin too? Thats nice, what sarms should i take alongside
Yeah bhai , it increases collagen synthesis due to the elavated gh levels .

You can throw in LGD which is the 2nd strongest sarm behind rad140

• +1
  • +1
Yeah bhai , it increases collagen synthesis due to the elavated gh levels .

You can throw in LGD which is the 2nd strongest sarm behind rad140
But how do i take lgd safely

• +1
But how do i take lgd safely
run it for 4 -6 weeks and use a test base , all these are pilld or liquid solutions that you can take , Rad tasted like shit for me but if you just wash it down with juice you’ll be good . Take pct also after along with mk for the duration of the pct

• +1
run it for 4 -6 weeks and use a test base , all these are pilld or liquid solutions that you can take , Rad tasted like shit for mebut if you just wash it down with juice you’ll be good
Wait so take lgd and test? Or just lgd? And mk

What are you on right now?

• +1
Wait so take lgd and test? Or just lgd? And mk

What are you on right now?
Just test then
Test and Mk
or LGd and mk
dont take two anabolic compounds at once , very dangerous.
And right now im pretty much just taking mk every 2 days and mt2

• +1
the appetite increase is fucking crazy, i could be full, take mk677 and then eat 3k calories instantly. and on like only 10 mg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and sportsmogger
Just test then
Test and Mk
or LGd and mk
dont take two anabolic compounds at once , very dangerous.
And right now im pretty much just taking mk every 2 days and mt2
I dont wanna nuke my natural test production tho, is it safe just to take one sarm without a test base?

• +1
I dont wanna nuke my natural test production tho, is it safe just to take one sarm without a test base?
I would recommend a test base brother
if you cant then just take one sarm and pct after , along with MK and youll be straight

• +1
I would recommend a test base brother
if you cant then just take one sarm and pct after , along with MK and youll be straight
What pct should i take with lgd?

• +1
Does diebetes run in your family ? If not then you should he fine but if so it’s a big possible affect. I don’t really think u gotta he scared to take it it’s not gonna fuck you up 😂 how old are you

Mk677 is legit a supplement idk why it’s not in supermarkets or drug stores
Shits so light but I wouldn’t take cause of bloating

the appetite increase is fucking crazy, i could be full, take mk677 and then eat 3k calories instantly. and on like only 10 mg
What source you bought from lol??

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and piec