if u wait for too long, u will start feeling unbearable, unbearable feeling will come, same if u focus on iq - u never were able to focus on iq for a

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
Lack of money will make me feel worse than the effort to make money

Borderline xploit - when i feel bad, focusing on Money gives me a counterfeeling, good or bad Feeling, doesn't Matter.

The worse i feel focusing on Money or trying to make Money the better i will feel later

Dont wait money, foreigner - urgent Money or unbearable Feeling WILL come

When rich i will try to completely lock down any bad Feeling with money

Money now Cuz If easier later, the Bonus boost will be weaker the worse i feel the better later etc

34yo is peak, so now until 35yo money. boom. best overcut now between age and boost

if u wait for too long, u will start feeling unbearable, unbearable feeling will come, same if u focus on iq - u never were able to focus on iq for a very long time, so focus on money, only money can fully cure unbearable feelings. same with the worse u feel the better later - better to couple that with money.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
even if i focus on money i will make a bigger progress on iq than if i focused on iq cuz i will b able to buy all drugs and nootropics etc

basically focusing on money increases your iq more than focusing on iq ooooh

and wait or the worse the better as a general c is imp

even if i focus on money i will make a bigger progress on iq than if i focused on iq cuz i will b able to buy all drugs and nootropics etc basically focusing on money increases your iq more than focusing on iq ooooh and wait or the worse the better as a general c is imp

focusing on iq will increase ur iq more than focusing on iq or wait or the worse the better as a general C, cuz u can buy all drugs with money and all other things that will make u so supreme, u will take over. only money is the solution, focus on it