If u were rich how would u live life

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
how would u live life (+$20k month income)

do anything i wanted out of impulse and on a whim. oh i feel like going to france today to try some crepes. oh today i wanna go to a whore house in eastern europe and do a 10 girl orgy, etc

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand, Deleted member 1560, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Invest a big portion religiously and then use the rest to whatever the fuck I want

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I really have no idea if I had that much money

• +1
Honestly just waste time, or do stupid shit with my money on YouTube to socialmax.

• +1
Full LDAR with prostitutes

• +1
Euthanasia

• +1
invest half of it every year on around 6-8% and never work another day in my life after 10 years

• +1
use it to make my goals easier to reach

• +1
I would donate most of my money to the church

• +1
I would give all the money to a dominant strong woman.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Swagwaffle and Bluepill
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Arkantos, ElliotRodgerJr and 3 others
Im making around 10K a month. I want to buy real estate

• +1
Besides surgery, nothing. Everything is worthless when you’re all alone. What’s a nice car worth with nobody in the passenger seat? What’s a mansion worth when I’m the only one inside it? What’s a vacation worth when I’m just walking around by myself, watching people with their friends, girlfriends, families having way more fun. It’s all worthless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Bluepill
Visit eppley

• +1
Besides surgery, nothing. Everything is worthless when you’re all alone. What’s a nice car worth with nobody in the passenger seat? What’s a mansion worth when I’m the only one inside it? What’s a vacation worth when I’m just walking around by myself, watching people with their friends, girlfriends, families having way more fun. It’s all worthless.
ER's situation confirms

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Bluepill
t. Elliot Rodger

• +1
ER's situation confirms
Exactly. I can’t stand reading comments on his videos of people saying “durr he had a bmw how could he not be happy”. Pisses me off so much. Wow great, a nice car that he can drive around by himself in, what an amazing life...

• +1
I would buy this site and make @Insomniac admin.

• +1