If 'ugly' girls find you attractive and are obvious about it...

L

lorenzo_md

Iron
Does it mean that hot girls find you attractive too, they just won't act on it?

Thinking about our side.. both an ugly and a good looking man will find the same girl attractive, if she's beautiful. However the good looking male will feel more entitled whatever.

But if the girl is hot but not THAT hot the ugly guy will act on it because he thinks he has a shot, but the good looking man will still find her attractive even if he doesn't approach her etc

Last edited:
ugly/average Girls will only find u Hot if ur actually hot/at least above average

• +1
Reactions: xit and lorenzo_md
If it happens regularly it might be a good sign. But if it happens rarely like in my case, then you’ve just met a girl with weird taste

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
a fat girl told me she liked me once not to brag or anyhing ahahaah XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, BigBoy and lorenzo_md
ugly/average Girls will only find u Hot if ur actually hot/at least above average
Ugly and average girls approach me like crazy,, fuck yes

• +1
Reactions: lorenzo_md
Dn kn

• +1
a fat girl told me she liked me once not to brag or anyhing ahahaah XD
Well without acne and building muscle you would be atleast high tier normie. Not to compliment or anything ahahah XD

• +1
A true chad can attract almost any woman whether ugly or hot.

A guy that only attracts fat or ugly or older women is at best a chadlite. Most likely a high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, lorenzo_md, Deleted member 2810 and 1 other person
Ugly and average girls approach me like crazy,, fuck yes
same here but out of 5-10 ugly girls theres also 1 or 2 decent or even good looking girl so its all good.

Does it mean that hot girls find you attractive too, they just won't act on it?

Thinking about our side.. both an ugly and a good looking man will find the same girl attractive, if she's beautiful. However the good looking male will feel more entitled whatever.

But if the girl is hot but not THAT hot the ugly guy will act on it because he thinks he has a shot, but the good looking man will still find her attractive even if he doesn't approach her etc

Now consider that women even unattractive ones have significantly more options than their male looksmatches, so if girls still decide to approach you - you need to be - at least in her eyes - above average for them, but here's the deal; I had a two blonde Stacylite jb's orbiting me like crazy in HS, so I assumed that I must be attractive to the majority girls of that caliber. I was fucking wrong. It's still a 50/50 scenario. Even toothles Beckies can find me repulsive.