if ugly girls like you, then also gl girls like you

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
ugly girls have the same standards as GL girls, they just show it more because they wont get hit on by guys as much so they have to do the first steps

looks are not subjective

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, poopoohead, TechnoBoss and 24 others
If ugly girls approach you, then you are ugly 🤣

Ugly girls cope “he looks like a fuckboy” which is why they don’t approach GL guys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AustinCutler, poopoohead, Chadeep and 8 others
If ugly girls approach you, then you are ugly 🤣

Ugly girls cope “he looks like a fuckboy” which is why they don’t approach GL guys
cope as fuck

no girl IRL thinks shes ugly because of hypergamy

i got approached by both ugly and gl girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, poopoohead, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
I’ve been approached a handful of times by girls, all sub 6 in my life, 6 in total

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, aesthetic beauty, ambi and 1 other person
Most ugly girls are muslim though

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
bro science, i got ugly girls who liked me and i'm ugly so

Not necessarily

This can be true, but some ugly girls can approach you even if you're ugly because they think they'll have an easy chance with you

If you're actually very GL the majority of sub5 girls will know you're out of their league. Won't mean they won't treat you well but they're very rarely going to approach you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Chadeep, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
ugly girls have the same standards as GL girls, they just show it more because they wont get hit on by guys as much so they have to do the first steps

looks are not subjective
Interesting theory

Yes. Foids have only one type of man they like, while every man has unique taste in foids.
If one foids find X man attractive - every single foid on Earth will find this X man attractive.

No, all that means is you're not hideous. Of course an ugly girl is gonna have to settle for someone worse. Fat ltbs aren't getting fucked by chad unlike what morons claim

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
No, all that means is you're not hideous. Of course an ugly girl is gonna have to settle for someone worse. Fat ltbs aren't getting fucked by chad unlike what morons claim
Neither are stacies

Op is right, if u get a lot of mid girls then u should be able to attract good looking girls too

• +1
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Neither are stacies

Op is right, if u get a lot of mid girls then u should be able to attract good looking girls too
He said ugly. So I'm thinking fatties and LTBs. A "Stacy" (max is htb) is not going for the same guy as a ltb, which is why subhumans are in couples

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
I happened to be almost "raped" by small groups of average-ugly girls. Too bad if I had been female I could have gotten social status from that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Chadeep, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
ltbs have a skewed up perception of their own level because of fake compliments from their friends lol
“Wow u look like a model yaaasss queen Adriana Lima” just look at tiktok comments

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aesthetic beauty, DeadTrees and 1 other person
Not necessarily

This can be true, but some ugly girls can approach you even if you're ugly because they think they'll have an easy chance with you

If you're actually very GL the majority of sub5 girls will know you're out of their league. Won't mean they won't treat you well but they're very rarely going to approach you
TurboCope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Bomber517 and fuse
How good looking are we talking?

TurboCope
happy breaking bad GIF

• +1
Reactions: ambi

looks are not subjective
Yup

IMG 3424

I understand why some people are saying cope. Some women won’t approach cause they see themselves as out of your league, but most will because of the biological imperative. Even the women that don’t approach gl dudes still are attracted to them.

• +1
Reactions: buflek