if under 6'3 sub HTN you need ROPE

D

Deleted member 32537

c'est fini
this is average in 1st world countries in modern day. height statistics are include ethnics oldcels disabled molerats other anomalies and not to be trusted. if you under 6'3 and sub HTN you need go find some rope and get to work.

heres real average slight above average person you find when walk outside.

for those dont know

this low htn

this low mtn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Brootal, RAMU KAKA, flippasav and 6 others
True

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Brootal, try2beme and 2 others
Ahhh shut the fuck up you annoying self hating brat

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32529, tom69, wificonnector and 9 others
fed up of these the average man outside looks like a ‘chadlite’

Literally where lmao it’s simply not true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kuroro, It'snotover, Deleted member 24278 and 5 others
fed up of these the average man outside looks like a ‘chadlite’

Literally where lmao it’s simply not true
not say chadlite. am say HTN 4.5psl which is true. there is reason why @Anstrum95 rot 28 years. 187cm here in France and am still manlet

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, Aypo129 and Deleted member 21661
Bluepill cope
Yeah, a 6'2 man who doesnt look as good as the men posted in op should end his life. Fucking idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, Myth, Aypo129 and 2 others
dnr i hate my life fuck you

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Aypo129 and Deleted member 3105
Yeah, a 6'2 man who doesnt look as good as the men posted in op should end his life. Fucking idiot.
if you not mog borderline LTN @Anstrum95 you probably need rope yep

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Aypo129 and Deleted member 32537
yep is simple
unless black

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Squirtoutmabooty, Aypo129 and 2 others
yep is simple
unless black

is sad truth

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Aypo129, Deleted member 24410 and 1 other person
What's with these autistic male model wannabe friendless teenagers with negative iq bombarding me with rage and vomit reacts itt?? Leave me the fuck alone you braindead autists.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Myth, Aypo129, Aladin and 2 others
not say chadlite. am say HTN 4.5psl which is true. there is reason why @Anstrum95 rot 28 years. 187cm here in France and am still manlet

The pic you posted of anstrum he looks good, mogs most men. He rots cos he’s a weirdo faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Aypo129 and Deleted member 32537
The pic you posted of anstrum he looks good, mogs most men. He rots cos he’s an weirdo faggot
why gaslight? mdr

Lead by example

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Aypo129
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Aypo129 and Deleted member 32537
What's with these autistic male model wannabe friendless teenagers with negative iq bombarding me with rage and vomit reacts itt?? Leave me the fuck alone you braindead autists.
I am not an “autistic male model wannabe” jfI I know how subhuman I am

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Deleted member 32537
Notice how you got matches? Even with those terrible pics, the average man is not so lucky
if you think average man is basement rotter incel 18 likes landwhales trannies who not even reply back you will be shock big time when walking outside. match is mean nothing if get no first response or activity. HTN doesnt rots 29 years

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
if you think average man is basement rotter incel 18 likes landwhales trannies who not even reply back you will be shock big time when walking outside. match is mean nothing if get no first response or activity. HTN doesnt rots 29 years

No I just happen to be friends with average men, social, outgoing, whatever, who used tinder… they didn’t get a lot of matches, while being within the average range of looks.

not to say they’re were incels, they get laid through girlfriends, clubbing, warm approaching.

Ok hand me the rope inkwell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
No I just happen to be friends with average men, social, outgoing, whatever, who used tinder… they didn’t get a lot of matches, while being within the average range of looks.
you are subhuman and have subhuman group of freinds am sorry break it you. can tell you around me most are tier above Anstrum in looks and far above life success. have never seen HTN+ rot inside whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
you are subhuman and have subhuman group of freinds am sorry break it you. can tell you around me most are tier above Anstrum in looks and far above life success. have never seen HTN+ rot inside whole life

You’re clearly fucking retarded.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 32537

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Banasura
Lol I like how u just casually cooked anstrum calling him a low mtn

i only hear incels say this crap ll

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
I am a 6’3 htn

Said like a true bengaladashi janitor

If you’re not black you should rope, all BBCs are Tyrone’s

Wtf is all this random mess of words?? How does someone speak such subhuman english holy fuck

am still need rope

Yes cause majority of population which is under those stats is incel and spends free time posting on incel forums, right?

If you are white just rope