if ur a kid stop complaining about ur height

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
people be like waaaa i'm 5'7 and they are a 15 year old boy. Wait until you grow to your potential then start complaining. It's misleading

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
people be like waaaa i'm 5'7 and they are a 15 year old boy. Wait until you grow to your potential then start complaining. It's misleading
wont exceed 5’9 with those stats

wont exceed 5’9 with those stats
You don't know, in ur case ur dad is tall asf that is a good indicator you will prob grow more but ur still complaining

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
waaaa I'm 5'3 and 13 help me

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
Cope some people stop growing at sub16

retard they have short parentes obvioulsly thats why they are worried

Cope some people stop growing at sub16
that's not the norm. And these kids don't know that'll happen to them but they're still whining.

You don't know, in ur case ur dad is tall asf that is a good indicator you will prob grow more but ur still complaining

that's not the norm. And these kids don't know that'll happen to them but they're still whining.
It is normal lol. It's called early puberty

Either that or high test/high e

5'6 at 13 its over 😔

• JFL
retard they have short parentes obvioulsly thats why they are worried
I didn't mention anyones parents I just said it's misleading. being a 5'7 kid WAAAAA 😢😢😢. Is much different to being a 5'7 adult

Most people have reached their height potential by age 15-16, I'm almost 18 and have grown very little in the last 2 years, and I'm 6'1/6'2

my mom is 5'0 and dad is 5'7
brother what are u trying to say here
im gonna end up sub 5'7 jfl

my mom is 5'0 and dad is 5'7
brother what are u trying to say here
im gonna end up sub 5'7 jfl
maybe not in ur case but i've seen it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and alurmo
I was 5’7 at 15 and didn’t care JFL. In fact I hit 5’8 at 16 and then sprouted up to near my current height now from like 5’7 and a half to about 5’10 and a half by the end of the year.

• +1