If Ur a sub 4 looksmaxxing its the final cope

F

Flapjack431

Iron
Sorry to break it to some of you, but personally, I think if you're actually a sub-4, it might be entirely over for you since nature didn't even give you something to work with. I don't consider myself a top-class model or a good-looking guy (I'm mid), but I think I've passed the 6-7 mark many times (rated on the Discord of looksmaxxing.org). It might not be over for me since I started looksmaxxing about 3 months ago. But I know a lot of people who tried before me with all that stuff (skin care, nutrition, etc.), and they were still literally a 3/10 incel, sadly. A few millimeters of bone can make your life a living hell or a literal heaven, I might add. The only change I give these guys is to betabuxx or moneymaxx, or find a real femcel—that's your chance. But if you're under 18, you might still have a chance since your bones are still developing, so don't give up now

btw u can geomaxx to some low end indochina country and actually slay some 7/8-10's if Ur white and over 175 tall

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
water is wet

post face

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and GeThinnerLookBetter
water is wet

post face
yeah bro mb, lets listen to Elliot rodger pfp guy, get the fuck out of here u cuck. Come back when Ur frontal lobe develops

Attachments

• 1724513185801.png
    1724513185801.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 0
yeah bro mb, lets listen to Elliot rodger pfp guy, get the fuck out of here u cuck. Come back when Ur frontal lobe develops
JoinedJul 25, 2024Posts5Reputation3

Yea you have to make an honest assessment of your potential before starting that journey or it’ll destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: Flapjack431