If ur American and not slaying there’s something wrong

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
In the avarage American town guys are ugly asf I remember that shit meanwhile here in Germany it feels like every other nigga is HTN

Like idk what it is in America but in most cities young ppl just look weird skinny fat gloopy all that shit

Should be easy in my opinion to stand out just don’t be fat have normal amount of bone and ur good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and icetraebald
I legit think the food is ruining Americans I never seen so many boneless skinny fat ppl in my life

once i move to miami its over

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
In the avarage American town guys are ugly asf I remember that shit meanwhile here in Germany it feels like every other nigga is HTN

Like idk what it is in America but in most cities young ppl just look weird skinny fat gloopy all that shit

Should be easy in my opinion to stand out just don’t be fat have normal amount of bone and ur good
IMG 4969

once i move to miami its over
Miami probably has more chads in these trendy cities

But the avarage city in America ppl are legit boneless

Like if u come to Europe u will see the mog most guys are clean take care of themselves I don’t think Americans even care they don’t shave, have acne, eat like shit

Miami probably has more chads in these trendy cities

But the avarage city in America ppl are legit boneless

Like if u come to Europe u will see the mog most guys are clean take care of themselves I don’t think Americans even care they don’t shave, have acne, eat like shit
i already live in europe in the united shitdom aka the worst country for males to exist

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
4225471_IMG_9957.png
True
If I can get pussy and asked out anyone could