if ur below chadlite ur not a man or even human to women

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
ur just an invisible goblin made for wageslaving and giving female validation

no one will ever respect you not even other men will respect you or be around you because ur a hideous freak of nature who is useless to them

when women talk about men in general they dont give a shit about you or even know who you are
they are talking about the chads

when foid complains about muh chad pumping and dumping or makes some tiktok crying about the good men in this world its not your incel autistic ass its this guy
044a8757fb7b96e92a6d02925754974f.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, TheAnomaly, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
This I'm tired of all the bluepilled faggots here thinking I can ascend

you rot here while normies are having sex every weekend lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 21044 and Repentsinner
cope no normie has sex anymore were all rotters
yes they do. i was at a friends party this friday night and normies were making out with girls. blackpill is a meme if not on the extreme ends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger797 and ripcordgod1
yes they do. i was at a friends party this friday night and normies were making out with girls. blackpill is a meme if not on the extreme ends
muh making out with girls muh i fucked a whore yk how ez it is to kiss a girl?

if this is ur goal ur beyond saving i would insta rope rn

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Your existence is pathetic boyo, go get a life.

• +1
Reactions: nandor
cope manlet goblincel
Nigga you do realise not everything in this world is about getting attraction from women right? Plus if you're really that subhuman then just SEAmaxx

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
Nigga you do realise not everything in this world is about getting attraction from women right? Plus if you're really that subhuman then just SEAmaxx
cope all normies fall in subhuman invisible category for women like 90% of the male population

u need to be htn+ to be even be seen and most reactions to htns is disgust from women u need insane game to do anything as htn

chadlite is when foids consider you for anything serious other than casual whore sex

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
cope all normies fall in subhuman invisible category for women like 90% of the male population

u need to be htn+ to be even be seen and most reactions to htns is disgust from women u need insane game to do anything as htn

chadlite is when foids consider you for anything serious other than casual whore sex
Realistically speaking there is nothing that women can do for me that i can't do for myself, so leting me fuck them suffices any need i have for them.

That is impossible.

ur just an invisible goblin made for wageslaving and giving female validation

no one will ever respect you not even other men will respect you or be around you because ur a hideous freak of nature who is useless to them

when women talk about men in general they dont give a shit about you or even know who you are
they are talking about the chads

when foid complains about muh chad pumping and dumping or makes some tiktok crying about the good men in this world its not your incel autistic ass its this guy
044a8757fb7b96e92a6d02925754974f.jpg
Your looksmaxxing is in perfect accordance with your increasing autism.
The better you look, the more it increases. I'm a GrAYcel. However, I've been lurking here since 3 months. You mog more than 90% men on this earth with your face, skin color and physique combined.

It's brutal but true.

• +1
Reactions: mogger797
muh making out with girls muh i fucked a whore yk how ez it is to kiss a girl?

if this is ur goal ur beyond saving i would insta rope rn
Your a retard, having sex with girls is the only thing a guy wants from them. What else do you want you little faggot? None of that cringe romantic shit happens nowadays. Autistic faggot

Cope, HTNs get sex with prime pussy

Everyone Knows this already

True I am slightly above average height hapa MTN and I have 500+ matches on tinder
Ur chadlite man stop being retarded, it is true htn is fine tho

What’s the point of this thread? Chads here don’t care because why would they and the incels here already know that much much better than you because they’re actually living it

your literally the most looksminned person on the forum.

img_0838-jpg.1981306
isnt this you?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
at least you have people who believe in you. You ungrateful piece of human shit