If ur fat and "cant" lose weight gtfih

beniman

beniman

Platinum
So not to long ago I was a fat fuck that couldnt lose weight (I thought) My idea of dieting in the begining was to eat as little as I could and lose weight as fast as possible

But it didnt really work and I will tell you why. When your body has been used to consume a ton of calories for a long period thats what the body will feel "safe with" so when u then go into a huge calorie deficit the body will "panic" and do as much as possible with the calories its consuming and that = very slow metabolism bc as I said the body goes into survival mode. And yes it will work while ur on this diet but the second you turn back to a normal diet you WILL gain back weight bc the body will do the most of what its getting.

I did this eaxct misstake and almost gave up but I gave it one more try. Instead i went for a diet that consisted off eggs, kvarg, chiken, beef Rice and honey (1800 cals/day) and one cheat day per week (3200cals) and sure you wont lose weight as fast but you will not gain weight once u turn to a 2500cal diet (if u still eat fairly healthy foods ofc)

But what did I do besides the diet?

Well after 4 months of dieting i felt ready to start going to the gym (atp i had lost 7kg) i trained/train 6 days week/ppl + abs with 30min INTENSE cardio. No not hard i mean really hard. If ur not hurting 3minutes in ur not doing it hard enough and also did sauna but unsure if it really did anything.

If u want a dietary plan dm me and ill help u out whenever I feel like it (will do it within 3 days im just lazy ngl)

So in total i first dieted 4 months then started gym and been doing it for 5 months now while still dieting ofc

Anyways heres before and after + proof that I have only been gymming for 5 months (basically)

ALSO FORGOT TO SAY I ALSO GREW IN HEIGHT WITHIN THIS TIME SO ITS NOT ALL WEIGHT LOSS FROM DIETING (but mostly is from dieting and gym)

(Start of diet, this pic is taken from a video bc was 2 ashamed to take progress pics at the time bc of how fat i was)

Screenshot 20240827 014908 Snapchat

(Same week as I started going to the gym)

Screenshot 20240720 005522 Snapchat

(1 weeks ago, dont have any newer pics)
Snapchat 1828361367

Pretty water thread but might help atleast one of u guys 🤷‍♂️

Was going to put more time and effort into this thread but im honestly way 2 lazy + this is basic knowledge for 99% of users

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dostoyevski, TUSSELEIF, heyheyheybro22 and 9 others
nice

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, beniman and Jova
mirin

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, beniman and Jova
Last year i was consuming 1200-1300 calories and lost only little weight. Now i consume 1500cals. I’ll try eating my maintenance of 2500 cals for a month and switch to 2200 cals. Do you think it is a good strategy to recover my metabolism?
So not to long ago I was a fat fuck that couldnt lose weight (I thought) My idea of dieting in the begining was to eat as little as I could and lose weight as fast as possible

But it didnt really work and I will tell you why. When your body has been used to consume a ton of calories for a long period thats what the body will feel "safe with" so when u then go into a huge calorie deficit the body will "panic" and do as much as possible with the calories its consuming and that = very slow metabolism bc as I said the body goes into survival mode. And yes it will work while ur on this diet but the second you turn back to a normal diet you WILL gain back weight bc the body will do the most of what its getting.

I did this eaxct misstake and almost gave up but I gave it one more try. Instead i went for a diet that consisted off eggs, kvarg, chiken, beef Rice and honey (1800 cals/day) and one cheat day per week (3200cals) and sure you wont lose weight as fast but you will not gain weight once u turn to a 2500cal diet (if u still eat fairly healthy foods ofc)

Well after 4 months of dieting i felt ready to start going to the gym (atp i had lost 7kg) i trained/train 6 days week/ppl + abs with 30min INTENSE cardio. No not hard i mean really hard. If ur not hurting 3minutes in ur not doing it hard enough and also did sauna but unsure if it really did anything.

If u want a dietary plan dm me and ill help u out whenever I feel like it (will do it within 3 days im just lazy ngl)

So in total i first dieted 4 months then started gym and been doing it for 5 months now while still dieting ofc

Anyways heres before and after + proof that I have only been gymming for 5 months (basically)

ALSO FORGOT TO SAY I ALSO GREW IN HEIGHT WITHIN THIS TIME SO ITS NOT ALL WEIGHT LOSS FROM DIETING (but mostly is from dieting and gym)

(Start of diet, this pic is taken from a video bc was 2 ashamed to take progress pics at the time bc of how fat i was)

View attachment 3128034

View attachment 3128039

View attachment 3128045

Was going to put more time and effort into this thread but im honestly way 2 lazy + this is basic knowledge for 99% of users

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and beniman
Last year i was consuming 1200-1300 calories and lost only little weight. Now i consume 1500cals. I’ll try eating my maintenance of 2500 cals for a month and switch to 2200 cals. Do you think it is a good strategy to recover my metabolism?
I would slowly lower the calories from my maintance so from 2500cals and lower it by 200cals/week untill u hit 1800cals and stay on that and train hard and when ur done cutting add 200cals/week untill ur at 2200-2500cals again but still eat fairly healthy foods and keep working out. Its not anything u can quit u need to make it a part of ur lifestyle

• Love it
Reactions: overtier1011
people so scared of getting their thread called water 🚬

• +1
Reactions: beniman

View attachment 3128034

View attachment 3128039

View attachment 3128045

Damn I gotta get like u. I’m about as fat as your first photo

• +1

View attachment 3128034

View attachment 3128039

View attachment 3128045

Good thread brother

• Love it
good work bro the difference is crazy

How do you do ur curtains like that

View attachment 3128034

View attachment 3128039

View attachment 3128045

How much did you weigh in the first photo?