I

isis_Bleach

The white race is gone
no woman does, actually. if ur mtn.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
What is love

What is love
its an emotion so, hard to define. in any case if ur mtn ur gf looks into ur face and sees a generic piece of doo doo so i dont think shes having an emotional reaction to that.

muh women dont love chads looks.
even then its only because theyre chad, superficial as fuck, all women can offer is sex and a bit of companionship which you can easily get by just having friends

even then its only because theyre chad, superficial as fuck, all women can offer is sex and a bit of companionship which you can easily get by just having friends
i dont get sex from my friends but if thats what ur into then go for it👍

its an emotion so, hard to define. in any case if ur mtn ur gf looks into ur face and sees a generic piece of doo doo so i dont think shes having an emotional reaction to that.
What if u saved her from a fire

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
then just get the sex from the women
but im half of the sex. when i look down at my dick getting sucked even if a stacy is doing it its still a tiny dick so i cant have sex and be happy no matter who im doing it with.

but im half of the sex. when i look down at my dick getting sucked even if a stacy is doing it its still a tiny dick so i cant have sex and be happy no matter who im doing it with.
sounds less of a looks problem and more of a small dick problem tho

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
What if u saved her from a fire
then shed be like “thank you, from the bottom of my heart sir.” then shed return back to shelter and flick herself to thoughts of chad

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
sounds less of a looks problem and more of a small dick problem tho
well all the features add up into one score out of ten and when ur score is 5 no woman loves u not even ur mom (mine is 3 but if it was 5 no girl would love me still)

then shed be like “thank you, from the bottom of my heart sir.” then shed return back to shelter and flick herself to thoughts of chad
Shucks

well all the features add up into one score out of ten and when ur score is 5 no woman loves u not even ur mom (mine is 3 but if it was 5 no girl would love me still)
major cope kys