If ur on this forum and you're over 18

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3902
It's over then ngl, you can forget about slaying but you should still looksmax because looks=life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, je3oe, HighIQcel and 3 others
Brutal 18.5 yo pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2597
Its ovER

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Imagine how it feels for the oldcels past 20yo jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Members past 20yo should be called oldcels tbh

Your bones don’t fully grow till mid twenties just lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, HighIQcel, rydofx and 6 others
I guess I’m an oldcel

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and Deleted member 2597
27yo oldcel
I have no hope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord, rydofx, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 1 other person
What's the average age on this site?

The only people who should be on this site with black pill knowledge is adults as we have the funds , life experience and mental fortitude to implement surgeries/be black pilled.

Teenagers on here can not really do much unless their parents fund there surgeries. no 16 year old is going to get cosmetic orbital decompression . They are just screwing up their neurotransmitters on here and will end up as socially akward adults. The culture of this forum is toxic as everyone is venting their frustrations on each other. They really need to stick to red pill ideologies like hitting the gym , haircuts, wearing nice clothes etc 80% of adults can't even do these things right.

It's really is stages less than 21 you should be either blue pilled or red pilled over 21 then black pilled.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, AbandonShip, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 5 others
The only people who should be on this site with black pill knowledge is adults as we have the funds and mental fortitude to implement surgeries.

Teenagers on here can not really do much unless their parents fund there surgeries. They are just screwing up their neurotransmitters on here and will end up as socially akward adults. They really need to stick to red pill ideologies like hitting the gym , haircuts, wearing nice clothes etc 80% of adults can't even do these things right.

It's really is stages less than 21 you should be either blue pilled or red pilled over 21 then black pilled.
When the coping is to strong jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, DidntRead and turkproducer
The only people who should be on this site with black pill knowledge is adults as we have the funds , life experience and mental fortitude to implement surgeries/be black pilled.

Teenagers on here can not really do much unless their parents fund there surgeries. They are just screwing up their neurotransmitters on here and will end up as socially akward adults. They really need to stick to red pill ideologies like hitting the gym , haircuts, wearing nice clothes etc 80% of adults can't even do these things right.

Or you pass the learning curve and can manipulate life to your will before most people start just grasping their the world.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Heirio, KrissKross and 1 other person
Or you pass the learning curve and can manipulate life to your will before most people start just grasping their the world.
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
other way around, idk how you will cope in life if u found the blackpill at like 14 jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, AbandonShip, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
other way around, idk how you will cope in life if u found the blackpill at like 14 jfl
Cope if I had found it at 14 I could have changed my entire high school experience for the better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, turkproducer, HighIQcel and 2 others
Cope

Since I've found the blackpill, I haven't been happier since early childhood tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
this site is pretty fun to post on since its blackpilled and looks focused. reddit incel community is shit and 4chan is full of bluepilled retards

In what way can a teenager manipulate life?

The reality is they will just be the aspie serial killer guy no one wants to talk to. As his worldview is beyond retarded amongst other 14 year olds.

Like I said they have no funds to implement surgeries etc. No funds to start a business. It will just be theories that they can do nothing with.

Red pill is more like hitting the gym haircuts etc. Which a teenager can do .

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and turkproducer
cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Once I get bimax, my life will just get started

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and HighIQcel

The reality is they will just be the aspie serial killer guy no one wants to talk to. As his worldview is beyond retarded amongst other 14 year olds.

Like I said no funds to implement surgeries etc. No funds to start a business. It will just be theories that they can do nothing with.

Are u retarded, ever since I learned of the blackpill I faked more and more of my personality to become accepted because I now new the difference between a nt person and an autistic person. U don't tell real life people the blackpill jfl.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Aesthetic

Like I said no funds to implement surgeries etc. No funds to start a business. It will just be theories that they can do nothing with.

Blackpill doesnt mean getting surgeries, its a way of viewing the world.

Most teenagers are blackpilled, but they think personality and confidence play a role too. Which it does.

0.01% of this site will get surgeries, so its useless for adults too, especially since the type that end up here are losers.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2597

Teenagers on here can not really do much unless their parents fund there surgeries. no 16 year old is going to get cosmetic orbital decompression . They are just screwing up their neurotransmitters on here and will end up as socially akward adults. The culture of this forum is toxic as everyone is venting their frustrations on each other. They really need to stick to red pill ideologies like hitting the gym , haircuts, wearing nice clothes etc 80% of adults can't even do these things right.

mr retard

I already redpillmaxxed at 15 and it wasnt enough because I'm ugly. The only thing that can save me is blackpillmaxxing at 17, now.
kill yourself boomer and keep crying for the younguns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, HighIQcel and Deleted member 2597
Im 24, but legit look 17 or 18.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2597
These oldcels think the blackpill is like some super brutal shit, when it's not, it's pretty simple, I'm 15 now and I learned the blackpill when I was still 15 and it didn't feel that brutal to me. I was already redpilled, since 13 tho.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Aesthetic
Blackpill helps with finding your niche and NTmaxxing and socialmaxxing, you can also do alot of soft maxxing and if you really want surgery you just spare up untill you are 18 and ascend while still having the majority of your adult youth.

There are literally 0 negatives at finding the blackpill earlier, only positive ones

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2597
Im a 22 year old complete incel faggot
I say this because
Autism is level 105
have hobbies of reading and flying rc planes
High inhib
Have the fucking title as 'Amateur' cuz of my ratio of posts to reputation
One of the only christians on here who has tried and tried to tell u guys satan is real
Never kissed or held hands w women
Have nothing going for me

I will stay the biggest chewing/mewing gymcel coper of all time

end quote

• JFL
Blackpill helps with finding your niche and NTmaxxing and socialmaxxing, you can also do alot of soft maxxing and if you really want surgery you just spare up untill you are 18 and ascend while still having the majority of your adult youth.

There are literally 0 negatives at finding the blackpill earlier, only positive ones
Bump

There is leiterally only positives to finding the blackpill young, to be honest the ideal age to find the blackpill would be 11 you'd know what to do when puberty hits.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Bump

There is leiterally only positives to finding the blackpill young, to be honest the ideal age to find the blackpill would be 11 you'd know what to do when puberty hits.
Ideal age is when you just got out of the womb

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2597

you don’t have to get surgery to looksmax jfl. U can make a facepuller, mew, chew (whatever it might be cope but i guarantee if u did all of it there would be changes)

anyway it’s better to find the blackpill if you’re young so you can start saving up for surgeries instead of wasting your money on stupid shit like a car.

imagine getting surgeries in your mid 20s, your prime is over by that point jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, stuckneworleans, Gaia262 and 1 other person
you don’t have to get surgery to looksmax jfl. U can make a facepuller, mew, chew (whatever it might be cope but i guarantee if u did all of it there would be changes)

anyway it’s better to find the blackpill if you’re young so you can start saving up for surgeries instead of wasting your money on stupid shit like a car.

Like the user @Amnesia ascended late, and all he does is slay and ldar, his life is not very ideal. He could've done so much more with his looks like become famous but because he is am oldcel he can just mindlessly slay and it just kinda looks and feels kinda pointless because it seems like he is just making up for his prime years he missed. Tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and turkproducer
Like the user @Amnesia ascended late, and all he does is slay and ldar, his life is not very ideal. He could've done so much more with his looks like become famous but because he is am oldcel he can just mindlessly slay and it just kinda looks and feels kinda pointless because it seems like he is just making up for his prime years he missed. Tbh.
Yep. but tbh he was always good looking so he didnt rly need it as much as some people

for example, i found out the blackpill/redpill at 16/15 respectively and it definitely made my life better.

only weak people can’t handle it, it’s better to know the truth than to be blind.

but it’s easy man, u can take a gap year and work some shithole job and get at least 2 surgeries lol.

ima work for a year and get genio, infraorbital implants, fillers for upper eyelid, almond eye and that’s all i need tbh to be a slayer facially

i would love ll, but seems like a pipe dream. Prob won’t get that one until I am mid 20s if i’m lucky jfl.

but if i take a gap year, i can easily get at least 2 of those surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and stuckneworleans
Yeah u nailed it, I'm just going through the motions of slaying cause of missed time and a huge psychological issue I have of feeling like I missed out in my earlier years, I'm not even really enjoying it, it's all whatever. I have no real male social group either, I ascended way too late, compared to a natural Chad who grew up GL and used that looks power to get friends and a social circle and enjoy his youth

• +1
I will be 18 this year

Fuck u kid I’m 19 and I’m here cause my life is shit and I’m irredeemably ugly

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Jfl getting bimax when I'm 25, but tbh if I still have my hair at that point it wouldn't matter

• JFL
Jfl getting bimax when I'm 25, but tbh if I still have my hair at that point it wouldn't matter
it’s late but you’re only as old as your collagen and hairline so

• +1
@Amnesia is living proof that there no use becoming good looking just to slay, when ur to old and u are not willing to change your autistic personality, otherwise you'll just feel hollow and empty. Good looks is a tool, to be used for greater ends like making important connections, moneymaxing, statusmaxing etc.

@Amnesia is living proof that there no use becoming good looking just to slay, when ur to old and u are not willing to change your autistic personality, otherwise you'll just feel hollow and empty. Good looks is a tool, to be used for greater ends like making important connections, moneymaxing, statusmaxing etc.

you are 15 you don't know much about life pal.