If ur tall and have great bone structure ur set for life

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
All u need to do is occasionally hit the gym to stay lean with a bit of muscle and that’s it. Then u can do whatever u want, eat what u want and play video games. While foids still chase after u. That’s the life I want

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Nick.Harte, poopoohead and 4 others
All u need to do is occasionally hit the gym to stay lean with a bit of muscle and that’s it. Then u can do whatever u want, eat what u want and play video games. While foids still chase after u. That’s the life I want
Water

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
how about tall good frame but no striking bones on face?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and poopoohead
I ONLY HAVE THE HEIGHT PART

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and poopoohead
I’m fucked for life short bozo and shit frame too, double kill, call of duty type shit ☠️

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
how about tall good frame but no striking bones on face?
i have two striking bones browridge and zygos. rest are average and one is below average(infras)

Where does tall start

Sadly I have none of those things