If we want to have world peace we should nuke these countries

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
America, most of Western Europe especially France, China and Russia, and North Korea. After that were good @cromagnon @ElTruecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, moredatesmorerapes, Bomber517 and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
literally the only (relatively) peaceful countries in the world

just cuz we dropped a couple bombs doesnt mean we're responsible for the violence everywhere

• +1
Reactions: GigaRetard and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
literally the only (relatively) peaceful countries in the world
They are the biggest war mongers on the planet, they bomb countries in mass and fund wars on every corner of the globe

France alone has done over 50 coups in Africa :feelskek: world is better off without them

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
They are the biggest war mongers on the planet, they bomb countries in mass and fund wars on every corner of the globe

France alone has done over 50 coups in Africa :feelskek: world is better off without them
ok lets remove the west and see how peaceufl the whole world is :feelshah: sounds good to me

• +1
ok lets remove the west and see how peaceufl the whole world is :feelshah: sounds good to me
yes unironically
IMG 5881

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and wishIwasSalludon
i could really give less of a shit about anything happening outside of the west not my problem
shouldn’t you be sleeping by now?:feelshehe:

The West is poison. Peace is not always what's needed.

leave north korea with the only nukes and we have peace

• JFL
America regulates the world and puts it in order. If it wasn't for the US the world would be in shambles and everyone would get dicked down by a more evil country. The US chose not to take over the world :feelsthink: stop being sore losers brah

Ok cool go live in Russia then
Trust me, I'm out of the fucking West as soon as my wife's got the same passport as me. Gladly sir.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
wtf lmao u forgot Israel. It doesn’t matter anyways THEY are nomadic and have spread to every corner of the world

• +1
Trust me, I'm out of the fucking West as soon as my wife's got the same passport as me. Gladly sir.
Lol where u going? :feelshaha: gonna be successful there bro? :LOL:

Lol where u going? :feelshaha: gonna be successful there bro? :LOL:
Uh yeah, duh. I've only been back here in the US since 2021 after having lived the previous decade and most of my adult life in Asia. Just here to get my wife citizenship then we're back to the real world.

What is success to you? Living under a bunch of fucking rules and having to be beholden to your employers in order to be able to go see a doctor in case of an emergency? Getting two weeks of vacation per year?

I'm used to taking six straight months for vacation every other year and being able to pay out of pocket for any kind of medical treatment I might need.

Have fun living in a place where you gotta have credit, employment, and go through background checks just to rent an apartment. An apartment that eats up more than half your income. A place where you have a criminal record if you physically fight with someone so everyone talks too much shit. A place that's a gynocentric shit hole where two people have to work to support a family so your kids will have to go to daycare where they'll learn all the tenants of being a pussy.

Nah just nuke israel

Uh yeah, duh. I've only been back here in the US since 2021 after having lived the previous decade and most of my adult life in Asia. Just here to get my wife citizenship then we're back to the real world.

What is success to you? Living under a bunch of fucking rules and having to be beholden to your employers in order to be able to go see a doctor in case of an emergency? Getting two weeks of vacation per year?

I'm used to taking six straight months for vacation every other year and being able to pay out of pocket for any kind of medical treatment I might need.

Have fun living in a place where you gotta have credit, employment, and go through background checks just to rent an apartment. An apartment that eats up more than half your income. A place where you have a criminal record if you physically fight with someone so everyone talks too much shit. A place that's a gynocentric shit hole where two people have to work to support a family so your kids will have to go to daycare where they'll learn all the tenants of being a pussy.
Tldr but US is better for growing wealth obviously. Have fun on vacation and getting nowhere tho :feelsthink:

You can become successful there but it's just way easier in the US

Tldr but US is better for growing wealth obviously. Have fun on vacation and getting nowhere tho :feelsthink:

You can become successful there but it's just way easier in the US
You read it.

Anyways have fun giving up your freedom for the illusion of success. I've already got one kid and where I'm going I'll be able to support 10 more working very little all by myself. Having the freedom to spend more than 50% of my waking hours with them doing the things we like. That is success if you ask me. You've just been sold a lie.

You read it.

Anyways have fun giving up your freedom for the illusion of success. I've already got one kid and where I'm going I'll be able to support 10 more working very little all by myself. Having the freedom to spend more than 50% of my waking hours with them doing the things we like. That is success if you ask me. You've just been sold a lie.
Yeah well what I gathered from reading every few words of your paragraph, you think that I'm wrong :feelsthink: well just look at the stats lil guy, US makes the most self made millionaires. I went to 14 countries last year and had a blast. :Comfy:

Yeah well what I gathered from reading every few words of your paragraph, you think that I'm wrong :feelsthink: well just look at the stats lil guy, US makes the most self made millionaires. I went to 14 countries last year and had a blast. :Comfy:
You won't be one of those millionaires. You'll be a drone that works for them. And when you have kids they'll never get to see you. They'll grow up to be a bunch of confused pansies. Your boys will be cucks and your girls will be whores.

And don't call me "lil guy". I'm 6ft, over 200 pounds, and will beat your fucking ass you FUCKING FUCK!!

3733185 IMG 20231029 170933

You won't be one of those millionaires. You'll be a drone that works for them. And when you have kids they'll never get to see you. They'll grow up to be a bunch of confused pansies. Your boys will be cucks and your girls will be whores.
Nah bro I'm working well. I'll be a millionaire by the years and and living like one well before :Comfy: GL

Last edited:
And don't call me "lil guy". I'm 6ft, over 200 pounds, and will beat your fucking ass you FUCKING FUCK!!

View attachment 3153662
Id knock that stupid ass hat and warby parker glasses straight off your head if you tried anything bro lol listen bro I have no beef with you. Idc what you do and we just have different beliefs. Good luck. :feelsokman:

Id knock that stupid ass hat and warby parker glasses straight off your head if you tried anything bro lol listen bro I have no beef with you. Idc what you do and we just have different beliefs. Good luck. :feelsokman:
No you wouldn't. You just think you would.

Anyways, being a millionaire is not success. Money is essential but time is infinitely more valuable.

My grandma's a multi millionaire and even with all the time in the world to go with it now she's a miserable crazy wretch. My parents are probably millionaires by now and, trust me, you wouldn't want to be them. You've been sold a pipe dream.

Money is a tool for buying options and freedom at its core function, and for that you need a lot less of it than you've been told.

These countries have already influenced and impacted the world globally, historically, culturally, economically. You can't just go and nuke them when most of the world rely on them and buy their products

• +1
These countries have already influenced and impacted the world globally, historically, culturally,
They’re still a net negative when it comes to preserving the existence of the human race

You can't just go and nuke them when most of the world rely on them and buy their products
World peace > “muh goyslop”

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
They’re still a net negative when it comes to preserving the existence of the human race

World peace > “muh goyslop”
Idk. I don't think nuking is a solution. Why not just fund and provide support for anti-government revolutionary movements in those countries and let them overthrow the kiked elites?