If white skin is better, why?

minami

minami

Iron
Why were the fairest-skinned Irish so discriminated against? Why do they have whiter skin than italians but why are they poor and have low iq?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
the irish arent the fairest-skinned, that would be germans, anglos and dutch people

even basques from spain are lighter skinned than the lightest irish lol

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
these are just two random pictures lol, doesnt disprove actual measures of skin reflectance done by dermatologists

most irish people arent gingers either
However, if you look at Alain Delon and other white people, their skin color has a bit of brown and red mixed in, but the Irish are just plain white.

However, if you look at Alain Delon and other white people, their skin color has a bit of brown and red mixed in, but the Irish are just plain white.
alain delon is a french man who tanned all the time, what the fuck is your point?

again, actual measures of skin reflectance clearly show the irish arent lighter skinned than other north euros, or even basques

alain delon is a french man who tanned all the time, what the fuck is your point?

again, actual measures of skin reflectance clearly show the irish arent lighter skinned than other north euros, or even basques

View attachment 3189371
But even if I accept what you say, how do you explain that the English or Italians in Wales have higher IQ, higher achievements, wealthier and more powerful than the Irish?

But even if I accept what you say, how do you explain that the English or Italians in Wales have higher IQ, higher achievements, wealthier and more powerful than the Irish?

italians arent more wealthy than the irish

the irish are a nation of what, 6 million people? how do you expect them to be more powerful than italy, a country of 60 million?

meanwhile germans, dutchmen and anglos are ligter skinned than both irish and italian people and are more powerful, successful, rich and have achieved more in recent history than italian incels

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Why were the fairest-skinned Irish so discriminated against? Why do they have whiter skin than italians but why are they poor and have low iq?
white skin looks cleaner

italians arent more wealthy than the irish

the irish are a nation of what, 6 million people? how do you expect them to be more powerful than italy, a country of 60 million?

meanwhile germans, dutchmen and anglos are ligter skinned than both irish and italian people and are more powerful, successful, rich and have achieved more in recent history than italian incels

View attachment 3189383
Ireland is famous as a tax haven because of its low corporate tax rate. Its GDP is highly inflated and its actual standard of living is lower than that of Italy.

That GDP is not earned by the Irish and it is not Irish money.

Even today, Ireland's influence in the international community is very minimal, and historically they have been discriminated against in the name of Black Irish.

Last edited:
Ireland is famous as a tax haven because of its low corporate tax rate. Its GDP is highly inflated and its actual standard of living is lower than that of Italy.
is their HDI also infalted?

just stop nigga

Even today, Ireland's influence in the international community is very minimal, and historically they have been discriminated against in the name of white and black people.

do you feel embarrassed by the fact that you have to use an AI chatbot in order to formulate arguments against me?

is their HDI also infalted?

just stop nigga

do you feel embarrassed by the fact that you have to use an AI chatbot in order to formulate arguments against me?
I'm not black, I'm Korean. I'm just curious. I heard that in America, kids with freckles and red hair get teased because it's an Irish characteristic.
I don't want to fight, I'm just curious why light-skinned Irish people have historically been discriminated against.

I'm not black, I'm Korean. I'm just curious. I heard that in America, kids with freckles and red hair get teased because it's an Irish characteristic.
I don't want to fight, I'm just curious why light-skinned Irish people have historically been discriminated against.
because they were of a different stock than the WASP elite

darker skinned italians were just as discriminated against

• +1
Reactions: minami
lrhat somg is fire bro