If whites didnt race mix there would have been no hairfall

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Hairfull is the result of mixing impruty into your blood. No wonder most whites are so effeminate cuckold and attention whoring while their WASP masters who still retain a heavy admixture of Germanic French and English blood are mogging the world in loox,capacity for civilization, height, strength, IQ etc. and are always the most aristocratic and distinguished even across a computer screen. Most Americans are also obese because they have inherited negroid and indian american blood. If you are ever experiencing hairfall please just rope, injecting tranny drugs is just spitting on your ancestors atleast theyd have wanted you to go out with honor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN, Debetro and Deleted member 5815
Most Americans are also obese because they have inherited negroid and indian american blood.
Most white Americans don't have admixture. This is probably more from generational dysgenics and accumulated mutational load if anything.

• +1
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER and mug
so just be inbred

Most white Americans don't have admixture. This is probably more from generational dysgenics and accumulated mutational load if anything.
The effect of admixture is apparent even across a few generations. Sure its dysgenics but driven primarily by incorporating blood from other races into your own.

How incels post vs how chads post​

IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="Deleted member 15827"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/15/15827.jpg?1662982943[/IMG]

Deleted member 15827

Will be back​

Incels:

Teen love is everything
Fucking young pussy is life’s greatest gift
I want a young emo princess

Chads:
Aryan Larping
Race Baiting

Bullying users to suicide

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558